Predictions
    Continuing, new and emerging trends.
    Weather.
    Natural Disasters.
    UFO sightings.
    Political.
    Society.
    Whatever...

2014, TOP had a number of accurate and near accurate predictions, along with continuing and emerging trends. Click here to view.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 12-21-2014 at 09:36 AM.

Date of posting: 12/21/2014.

1) Winter will not be as harsh as forecast by professionals.

2) An escalation of police shot and killed through sneak attacks or sniper fire. At the very least, more focus on retaliation against law enforcement. I can picture someone driving at high-speed into a patrol car, donate shop or gathering of police. I do not expect any bombs, yet in the realm of possibilities.

3) Someone shoots or runs over a politician with a car is low on the list of probabilities, but it would not surprise me.

4) A flurry of UFOs sightings along US western seaboard.

5) UFO sighting over or near Jerusalem.

6) UFO sighting over or near Vatican in Rome.

7) Huge forest fire in Colorado, Montana, or neighboring mountain state.

8) UFO sightings in Brazil.

9) *Russia, Arab Nations and China will start a movement away from US currency setting market prices. (Biblical forecast)

10) *EU countries will continue to spin out of control. Additional protests, mostly young adults. They are searching for a new leader. I am unsure if a new leader will take center stage in 2015. (Biblical forecast)

11) *Russia will become vocal in 2015 or 2016 over Israel and Arab issues, siding with Arab Nations. (Biblical forecast)

12) United States economy plugs along. Corporations continue to have laws passed in their favor. Net Neutrality will suffer a serious blow. Domestic spying on citizens will worsen.

Some of these are easy predictions to make, trending or emerging trends.

*Biblical forecast, trending in direction I was taught as a child would occur.

If something is listed that you considered or agree with, it is fine to make a similar prediction or post a reply.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 12-21-2014 at 10:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    Cops attached in donut shop? Ha! Made me LoL. (not the attack part).
    Bad cop, no donut!

Anyway, how about some positive predicitions?
    Like:

More cities/ISPs to offer Gigabit Fiber connections to customers.
    Intel will announce a new, more powerful Processor that replacing the i7 and Xenon.
    Windows 10 is a great hit, everyone rushing to upgraded from Win7/Win8.
    SETI announces the WOW signal has resurfaced, establishes contact with distant civilization.
    Oil companies bemoan the release of anti-gravity technology that renders fossil fuels irrelevant.
    Human cloning approved for sterile couples wanting children.
    The Federal Government repeals Marijuana laws in the USA.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

"SETI announces the WOW signal has resurfaced, establishes contact with distant civilization."

I would like to point out that in saying that we will have "establishe(d) contact" that one has to think that implies two way communication. Unless the "WOW" comes from aliens very near, inside, our Solar System, the contact would be read only, without two way communications because of the vast distance/time between stars and our Solar System. Imagine contact in context with only eavesdropping on our transmissions. I think contact with the aliens already here is much more likely.

"More cities/ISPs to offer Gigabit Fiber connections to customers."

BBC news this weekend was talking about 5th generation communications this coming year, so this prediction looks like it is in the bag. I have seen lots of Fiber being put into the ground which will have to e done to truly implement this, unless a major satellite push is made to bypass the ground effort. Either way, to get any large market penetration, a very large capitalization of infrastructure will be required.

I like the positive predictions vs. the doom and gloom that is so often the fare that is offered at the end of the year.
    Last edited by majicbar; 12-21-2014 at 02:46 PM.

Calikid, positive and funny are great ideas for predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Cops attached in donut shop? Ha! Made me LoL. (not the attack part).
    Bad cop, no donut!

Anyway, how about some positive predicitions?
    Like:

More cities/ISPs to offer Gigabit Fiber connections to customers.
    Intel will announce a new, more powerful Processor that replacing the i7 and Xenon.
    Windows 10 is a great hit, everyone rushing to upgraded from Win7/Win8.
    SETI announces the WOW signal has resurfaced, establishes contact with distant civilization.
    Oil companies bemoan the release of anti-gravity technology that renders fossil fuels irrelevant.
    Human cloning approved for sterile couples wanting children.
    The Federal Government repeals Marijuana laws in the USA.
    Agree with Marijuana laws. Legal challenges will rule in favor of medical and recreational for states that have it.

Positive predictions:

Cooler summer along Eastern Seaboard and Midwest of the US for weather prediction.

Native American Rights will return to forefront over land. Some will notice hardships endured at certain reservations, sparking a conversation to do something about it.

Gas prices will bottom out at roughly, $1.88 per gallon in parts of the US then start a climb upward.

Funny prediction: Flash mob of clowns goes viral on the internet!
    Last edited by CasperParks; 12-21-2014 at 05:36 PM.

2015 will be a huge disappointment for those expecting anything new on alien contact. We get what we really want,more of the same. The truth is far beyond the old worn out mind set of the UFO crowds.

Those pulling the strings will pull tighter as the new year passes. The rules never change,pull a little,give a little less.

The more we think we can change ourselves for the better,the real truth is we continue a journey that offers the vicious jaws of a trap.

Some will begin to see a door opening in understanding the unseen realm as much more than fantasy or fairy tales.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    "SETI announces the WOW signal has resurfaced, establishes contact with distant civilization."

I would like to point out that in saying that we will have "establishe(d) contact" that one has to think that implies two way communication. Unless the "WOW" comes from aliens very near, inside, our Solar System, the contact would be read only, without two way communications because of the vast distance/time between stars and our Solar System. Imagine contact in context with only eavesdropping on our transmissions. I think contact with the aliens already here is much more likely.
    August 15th, 1977 historical information for WOW signal:

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post

Gas prices will bottom out at roughly, $1.88 per gallon in parts of the US then start a climb upward.
    On 12/21/2014 I guessed gas prices would bottom out at roughly $1.88 a gallon. Call that one wrong...

Saw it at $1.71 a gallon on New Year's Eve, 2014!

Not complaining...

If the new congress and senate guts all the financial regulation passed because of the previous recession/crisis then we may have to worry about another economic recession or crisis happening in 2015 or 2016.

Also there may be further restrictions placed on voting rights.