Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2015.

Maybe I run into another Alien this year [last year was awfully quiet.]

Educated guess: On Oil, crashing prices cause Shale oil industry to become unprofitable and mostly fold. Counter effect is oil prices rise again [making the Russians happy, the Chinese less so.] Chinese manufacturing industry suffers downturn due to increasing wages, partially offset by increasing mechanization of industry which leads to increasing civil unrest due to shortage of jobs. However, mechanization being cheaper within a country's own market due to reduced transportation costs, it might not all go China's way.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Maybe I run into another Alien this year [last year was awfully quiet.]

Educated guess: On Oil, crashing prices cause Shale oil industry to become unprofitable and mostly fold. Counter effect is oil prices rise again [making the Russians happy, the Chinese less so.] Chinese manufacturing industry suffers downturn due to increasing wages, partially offset by increasing mechanization of industry which leads to increasing civil unrest due to shortage of jobs. However, mechanization being cheaper within a country's own market due to reduced transportation costs, it might not all go China's way.
    I think your predicted changes Regarding the manufacturing industry in China to be spot on, though I don't know if those changes will be that great in the coming year.

Though it will happen just as you have described in the very (near) future due to the increased efficiency and versatility of 3D printer tech/ additive manufacturing! I am amazed at how little people talk about the ramifications to human society this tech will bring... I think it's going to be amazing and scary for most!

A scientific prediction - The next mission to send a person to the moon will be either a country other than America, or possibly a private company. Though this may happen well beyond the year of 2015.

Did Edgar Cayce have any predictions for 2015 or this general time period? The last one of his I remember was one about discovering evidence of Atlantis under the sphynx 's paw, And while there may indeed be a hidden chamber there the government or others in charge have yet to let anybody go digging it up so we're still waiting on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Date of posting: 12/21/2014.

1) Winter will not be as harsh as forecast by professionals.

2) An escalation of police shot and killed through sneak attacks or sniper fire. At the very least, more focus on retaliation against law enforcement. I can picture someone driving at high-speed into a patrol car, donate shop or gathering of police. I do not expect any bombs, yet in the realm of possibilities.

3) Someone shoots or runs over a politician with a car is low on the list of probabilities, but it would not surprise me.

4) A flurry of UFOs sightings along US western seaboard.

5) UFO sighting over or near Jerusalem.

6) UFO sighting over or near Vatican in Rome.

7) Huge forest fire in Colorado, Montana, or neighboring mountain state.

8) UFO sightings in Brazil.

9) *Russia, Arab Nations and China will start a movement away from US currency setting market prices. (Biblical forecast)

10) *EU countries will continue to spin out of control. Additional protests, mostly young adults. They are searching for a new leader. I am unsure if a new leader will take center stage in 2015. (Biblical forecast)

11) *Russia will become vocal in 2015 or 2016 over Israel and Arab issues, siding with Arab Nations. (Biblical forecast)

12) United States economy plugs along. Corporations continue to have laws passed in their favor. Net Neutrality will suffer a serious blow. Domestic spying on citizens will worsen.

Some of these are easy predictions to make, trending or emerging trends.

*Biblical forecast, trending in direction I was taught as a child would occur.

If something is listed that you considered or agree with, it is fine to make a similar prediction or post a reply.
    Number nine: In motion.

Sunday March 29th, 2015: Australia confirmed it is part of negotiations for establishing a Chinese Asian Regional Bank. Russia is part of this new alliance. Taking into account close ties of many Arab nations with Russia and China

Number twelve part three: Net Neutrality was saved - for now. Got that one wrong, but there are challenges in courts pending.

I'm late to the party, sorry. Do I have to drink 2 for 1 to catch up ??

Okay, here goes.

Treasuries-Bonds ... As debt rises the dollar will become overbought. It has more to go on the up side but eventually will correct perhaps in 2016.
    Bond market peaks in 3rd quarter.
    Expanding wars will be the reason gold will go up to $2500 (first resistance point) but first it will continue to correct as low as $900/ounce. Ultimately we could see gold $5000 in 3 to 5 yrs.
    Talk will become more prevalent regarding world going to a World Reserve Currency as dollar dips. The World Reserve Currency will be a basket of currencies, but not include the dollar.
    We will see oil reach a bottom at or even a bit below $30/B
    A major oil company will declare bankruptcy or even sell.
    Soveriegn debt crisis 4th qrt. This will trigger the stock market and gold to rise. Stock market 30,000 possible in 1 or 2 yrs. as money pours in for safety from Europe.
    Cashless global society in the works in order to track and tax.

China's Silk Road project will continue to drive their dominance as they put $1T in to the project and build several hydroelectric plants.
    Their ghost cities will begin to fill as they bulldoze old cities.

The US will continue to become more socialized via the government. Citizen backlash.
    Greece will consider unpegging from the Euro, may do it by 2016. Ultimately the Euro will fail.

War will expand. It will take on many incarnations. Combat, electronic, hacking, individual terror attacks in Europe and US.
    Attempt on the life of Pope Francis.
    ISIS attacks in Italy.
    Russia continues to expand west.

Okay....we'll see
    Last edited by southerncross; 04-02-2015 at 05:58 PM.

San Andreas earth movement this year? Sure has been active the last couple of months, that could be a precursor to a large one or a reduction of stress which could preclude a major movement.

I'm thinking there could be a big one down the line!

Greek prediction is in the works. Greece unpegging from Euro.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/e...F-payment.html

Casper,
    Your predictions 10 and 11 seem to be gathering energy. European protests may begin with Greece this summer. Russia is already doing deals with the Saudis, as the Saudis have given up on America, particularly as they'll see this recent treaty as a blow to their security and economy.
    It's all shaping up to become a horrendous battle - literally and figuratively. Who will win?....China.

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    Casper,
    Your predictions 10 and 11 seem to be gathering energy. European protests may begin with Greece this summer. Russia is already doing deals with the Saudis, as the Saudis have given up on America, particularly as they'll see this recent treaty as a blow to their security and economy.
    It's all shaping up to become a horrendous battle - literally and figuratively. Who will win?....China.
    Biblical predictions, so not really mine. It is interesting over the years, prophesy taught to me as a child has come to pass, and or moving that direction.