Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tall Grays Encounter

Lorelei: The kind of things they say on other forums is one of the reasons we exist. It is far too easy and very much intellectually lazy to dismiss someone else's reality out of hand. We aren't letting that happen here. But, back to the eperiences...

So far, other than the experiences you and I have had are of different topics, the only other variable I see so far is that I could be convinced that anything odd that I ever experience while trying to sleep was a dream. My dreams are often vivid and realistic but I usually don't see them as anything but dreams. The few things I have experienced that may not have been dreams seem more real but I can't swear they aren't dreams. I don't mind that. I hope you find some answers that work for you as well.

Hello Lorelei,

For some reason, while reading your posts, I remembered something about my sister, I was about seven so she would have been five. We lived in Hammond Indiana when I remember my parents being concerned about my sister, because she would talk to herself when she was alone in her room and when she was asked who she was talking to, she would say that she was talking to a tall dark man with a hat. This must have gone on for quite a while because my parents actually took to see a doctor about this visitor. I vaguely remember asking her about it and I seem to remember that she also mentioned smaller "friends" that would sometimes accompany the tall dark man. She told me that the smaller ones were just a little taller than her bed and that they would play with her. I don't remember how long this went on, but we lived there for five and a half years. Although, I do remember a few times when she cried out at night and my parents would run to her room.

It's strange, because I haven't thought about any of that since I was very young.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lorelei View Post
    Two nights ago, I was sitting in the living room at about 9:30 pm Alaska time watching videos on youtube when I saw a bright white light blink on off on the woods towards my neighbor's house. I thought, wow that's weird... it was in the wrong place to be their porch light and was too bright and too white colored to be one of their vehicles. I reached for my cell phone camera to take a photo, but as soon as I had grabbed my phone, the light blinked out.
    Hi lorelei. I was wondering if you checked the internet for any sightings of white lights in your area for the time you had your sighting. MUFON does get reports from Alaska, Peter Davenport of NUFORC probably does as well. Brian Vike in Canada also has a new website up for reports and news. Even your local police might have heard something unusual for that night.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    Hello Lorelei,

For some reason, while reading your posts, I remembered something about my sister, I was about seven so she would have been five. We lived in Hammond Indiana when I remember my parents being concerned about my sister, because she would talk to herself when she was alone in her room and when she was asked who she was talking to, she would say that she was talking to a tall dark man with a hat. This must have gone on for quite a while because my parents actually took to see a doctor about this visitor. I vaguely remember asking her about it and I seem to remember that she also mentioned smaller "friends" that would sometimes accompany the tall dark man. She told me that the smaller ones were just a little taller than her bed and that they would play with her. I don't remember how long this went on, but we lived there for five and a half years. Although, I do remember a few times when she cried out at night and my parents would run to her room.

It's strange, because I haven't thought about any of that since I was very young.
    That is interesting, norenrad. I would like to hear more about this and I hope you will post more in your thread. Is there any possibility you can get your sister to join us and she can post what she remembers?
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Thanks Lilly.

Yea, I checked the MUFON website for UFO sightings in Alaska between Feb 01 and today. None at all. That's usually how it is. There are not very many sightings up here... and if there are nobody reports them.

Norenrad, that's a pretty cool story. I'm glad I helped you remember it.

Doc, when I saw the entities in my living room my father told me it was just a dream. I am very skeptical of "dreams" because of this... because I know that that incident was NOT a dream. I felt the entity touch me. He made me hear a voice in my head, AND he moved me from one room to another. He also tried to make me "think" it was a dream by telling me, "...this will all seem like a dream!"

But yea... that's me.

I don't trust "dreams" because of that incident... not at all...

Blog Entries
    Thanks Lilly.

Yea, I checked the MUFON website for UFO sightings in Alaska between Feb 01 and today. None at all. That's usually how it is. There are not very many sightings up here... and if there are nobody reports them.

Norenrad, that's a pretty cool story. I'm glad I helped you remember it.

Doc, when I saw the entities in my living room my father told me it was just a dream. I am very skeptical of "dreams" because of this... because I know that that incident was NOT a dream. I felt the entity touch me. He made me hear a voice in my head, AND he moved me from one room to another. He also tried to make me "think" it was a dream by telling me, "...this will all seem like a dream!"

But yea... that's me.

Did you go out the next day and look at the area? Were there any marks on the ground or burns on the tree branches? (Sorry if my UFO investigator side is kicking in ).

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Did you go out the next day and look at the area? Were there any marks on the ground or burns on the tree branches? (Sorry if my UFO investigator side is kicking in ).
    That's problematic for me to do Lilly. When I see a bright white light off in the darkness in the woods, I have no idea how far away it is... which tree it was beside... at what angle from my window it was with nothing to reference its location because the area was completely black. I don't live in a city with lights everywhere you see...

But yea... that's me.

On one hand I feel lucky that I think I can tell the difference but on the other hand I know I am using denial so I don't have to worry about things I don't understand.

The night before last I saw a weird bluish-white light off in the woods again. I have seen these blue lights often- ever since I was a child. It was strobing and flashing then it went out about two seconds after I first saw it.

About 10 minutes later it started flashing again and then it moved parallel to the ground. I saw it moving through the trees and it moved so fast it seemed to be creating a blue line in its wake, then it vanished again, less then a second later it reappeared where it had been before it moved, rapidly flashing and sparkling, then vanished again.

I got my mother up out of bed and she opened the door (despite my protesting) and she said she couldn't see anything off in the trees. I looked up and saw it- up in the sky sitting there under the clouds pretending to be a star and not flashing anymore and I pointed at the blue star and my mother said, "That's just a star Lore!"

It couldn't have been just a star. It was too bright to be a star- and it was really really overcast that evening. No other stars were visible except that one anywhere else in the sky- and it was a bluish color...

Looks like they're getting active again...