Thread: The Hat Man Documentary

The Hat Man Documentary

The Hat Man Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLJiD_6jgZ8

The Hat Man is an entity that lurks in the darkness. Sighted all over the world for centuries, no one really seems to know who, or what he is.

This documentary attempts to explain The Hat Man, and furthermore what his motives are.
    -------------------------
    The Hat Man’s wardrobe consists of what can be described as him wearing a long-black trench coat and a flat rimmed gaucho hat. Some have reported seeing a gold watch chain hanging from his side. Facial features have been reported as being a black fog, red eyes or solid black eyes.

Described as being pale, black shadowy, solid black, tall and thin with sharp boney finger nails. He may grin, tip his hat, or stare undeniably at a person at length or briefly. Most sightings never include that he/it speaks; however I have heard one report of him asking for a favor but never revealing the favor.

- See more at: http://www.parahauntpost.com/2011/07....NVnudtkX.dpuf
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

Hello WildMage

I have had many experiences with these entities or as I call them Sparteil "angel". The reason for the dark is they are filled with may souls that are not inside themselves. here is an experience that I had just a few months ago with a female sparteil.

The dream/obe started out like a normal dream something about work, then the dream upgraded when the characters none of which worked with me in real life started to talk to me telling me they needed me to take these truck rims to the town next to us. The dream turned in to an astral projection as sight and sound became clear and the environment flowed to 3D. The man told me to load the rims in the company truck but instead I sat the rim on the ground and it hovered about six to eight inches above the ground. A bar of light shot out each side of the rim for my feet and then I just sat on top of the rim with the other rim on my shoulder, and away I went. I could feel the road and the wind on my face and body the weight of the rim on my shoulder, I thought to myself how good this felt. The experience then blacked out for a period of time and I then arrived at the place where I was supposed to drop off these rims. The men at the shop took the rims from me and we talked a little but I can't remember the conversation. As I walked away I started to have this glitch were I couldn't figure out how I got both rims there and the fact I rode the one there was not computing in the equation. Then I awoke from the dream in another house and immediately vibrated into a obe experience within this other house. Prior to obe when I awoke from the dream I noticed I was not in my room at this time, but still this was not breaking the experience, I then noticed a woman was sleeping next to me but she was definitely not my wife.

So now the obe is in full effect and two entities move up onto me gyrating and moving up my body. This is not how it sounds but this is not a new feeling for me. Both entities were dark but solid in form, very much so that I could not tell the difference between this and someone from here. The experience was still just emotionally flat and my feelings were so surreal. The one entity stayed down on my right side and the other was directly over the top of me. My hands were on her waist as she started to push her head into mine, I could feel sexuality in her and emotion but mine was still on hold. I then asked her her name, she pulled back and answered "MY NAME IS VICKY" hello vicky I responded, and then thought how am I going to remember this name, names are not one of my strong points. She continued to force her face into mine, I then asked if she had died, She responded "YES". I then asked her when she died and she said in "1559" . This made me think a moment were am I, and a bunch of history stuff regarding this time period. I then asked her if she knew what the year was, she hesitated and I replied "2014". Se then said "NO that is what the paper says". So she can read the paper I thought to myself, so she knows whats going on in this time. With all the wiggling going on I then asked her is this about sex. She pulled back and looked at me angry and said " NO!! I am married". She then entered into me and the obe ended. I awoke in this other house and went to my note pad and wrote down her name and the year. I then laid back down to sleep and awoke back in my real home next to my own wife. I looked over to the clock and noticed only an hour had passed but it felt like all night. When I woke up here I realized I had wrote her name and year of death in the dream there not here so I got up and jotted it down quickly in a book.

One other thing I want to note is when I was touching her I could see her not the black but her skin and flesh, not through my eyes but in my mind. These images are still very vivid, she was probably in her twenties or thirties her skin was dry but young, I did not see her face as it was foggy, but she did have red eyes.

This is the second time I have projected into someone else there thoughts and their dreams. I have never drove a motorcycle and would not know how that feels going down the highway. I have never worked in any of these places or met any of the people in the dream. The house that I was in felt so familiar but one I have never seen before, this is probably do to the fact I was inside the mans body and mind.

Powessy

I do not know Powessy you may be right, my own experience leaves me with questions. I would love to meet another person who has had a similar experience to my own. In broad brush strokes things appear to be similar but the details are like night and day, almost unique and tailor made to the individual. Some have tried to create a punch list of sorts to validate experiences, but all this points to is a cross section of something some entities want to have us concentrate on. All it does is allow for the exclusion of anything which does not fit neatly in a box of predefined sets of expectations.

*WM*
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

Hello WildMage

What was your experience with the hatman. When I was in the military, I started to dabble in the dark side of things. For the three years during my service tour I experienced many odd and paranormal obes and astral projections. Every time I would obe I was yanked from my body by four entities that I now call sparteil. Each entity would grab one of my extremities and pull me up from my body, till I was about a foot above myself, every time this happened it was a fight to get released from them. I don't think there was one time in the military that I can recall that this didn't happen, sometimes I believe they just did not want me to get to far from myself, for they never hurt me.

Powessy

Quote Originally Posted by Powessy View Post
    Hello WildMage

What was your experience with the hatman. When I was in the military, I started to dabble in the dark side of things. For the three years during my service tour I experienced many odd and paranormal obes and astral projections. Every time I would obe I was yanked from my body by four entities that I now call sparteil. Each entity would grab one of my extremities and pull me up from my body, till I was about a foot above myself, every time this happened it was a fight to get released from them. I don't think there was one time in the military that I can recall that this didn't happen, sometimes I believe they just did not want me to get to far from myself, for they never hurt me.

Powessy
    There is not much to say, it was fairly fast ...the entity wanted to know "where is it?" I could not give it the answer it wanted and the entity moved on.

If it was or was not the same as the Hatman spoken of here i honestly do not know. One thing I could remember about the feel of the entity however was that it had a Ranger type feel to it. The blink wrong and you are dead type, with a righteous authority behind its stance. On other occasions I have met some I would call reapers / archons very close to what you have in your Avatar. The surrounding environment to these types of encounters though usually have the same feel to them.

As far as I can recollect I have not had any entities pull me from my body, so I cannot speak to this. I have had sleep paralysis occur when I was younger but i did learn how to mule kick out of it, which in turn was usually the start of a lucid dream or astral type journey. After many years of practice I can usually take control of a dream and morph it. For example if something is following me I can usually stop myself turn around and face it and in some case even confront it. It is interesting to see the types of excuses they can come up with in the spur of the moment. My favorite though is "you are in danger and we are here to help you, we need to get out of here". Any way I would say go with your gut instinct if it feels right to you then it is most likely correct.

*WM*

Must have been 16 maybe 17 years old, I had a solid encounter with what people are physically describing as "The Hat Man".

Again, it was at that summer camp in SW Michigan, a couple of years after my UFO encounters there. Short on senior counselors, I was promoted and enjoying the added responsibilities. This was a Christian camp, and there was no drinking or weed smoking. Hours earlier, after campfire I rounded-up campers from my cabin kids for nightly devotions. Normally, jr counselor stays in the cabin after devotions. Lacking staff, I was the sole counselor. I trusted the campers. Many were repeats from years prior. A total of ten kids in the cabin.

From there, I did the normal nightly hangout with other SR. counselors, mostly collage age. Sodas, visit the lake and maybe a board game. Around midnight, I returned the cabin reminding myself to catch the door as it closed to avoid slamming and waking anyone. I opened the door and stepped across the threshold, using one hand catching the door behind me.

Cabin was an open area, bunk beds lined the walls and kids’ crashed inside of their sleeping bags. A man dressed in black, a broad brim hat and long overcoat was knelt next to one of the campers, near the backdoor. I had caught him by surprise. He glimpsed over his shoulder at me. The cabin was dark but I was able to make-out a long nose. He darted out the backdoor with me hot on his heels.

I hit the backdoor before it fully closed behind him. Beyond the doorway, an incline with brush and narrow path then a two-track road and rolling open field. Moonlight was bright enough that I had clear vision of the brush and trail. Distance from backdoor up the trail and two-track road was less than twenty-feet.

Brush was not that thick. Had he darted into the brush I would have seen him. I was upon the road within a few seconds and the open field spreading before me. There was no place for him to have hidden. He was gone, vanished.

Camper A and B were friends from a Detroit suburb, came every year together, and each year requested my cabin. They were likely 11 years old at the time. Hat Man was kneeling next to Camper B. Camper A was in the top bunk.

As a side note: A couple of days after the encounter, during siesta Camper A was goofing around on the top bunk and fell. His left lower leg was gashed open at roughly fourteen inches in length and three to four inches wide. I was able to see his leg muscles. Amazing, not much blood. We secured his leg using an inflatable temporary cast made of clear plastic and rushed him to the hospital.

I never said anything to the campers. I was always seeing weird stuff, any fellow staff members likely brushed it off. Did the math, those campers are likely 52 years old now.

Posted at TOP is my 1971 UFO encounter at the same camp when I was only 14 years old. Clicking here to read.