Thread: Flying Objects A State Secret

Flying Objects A State Secret

Flying Objects A State Secret - 2021 UFO Documentary

I agree with this from the comments stated:

" Excellent, down-to-earth documentary! One of the, if not the best I've seen so far! Cross-boarder insights really help to objectify the phenomenon, instead of the one-sided US approach. Nice to see that the European authorities seem much more open about the topic. Great Job!"

This may not be up long for public viewing . . . . (Object not visible until 20:43)

Statement from NY UAP DISCUSSION (Youtube Poster)

My apologies for the ******** but the footage was removed by YouTube so I am attempting to post again. I am finally proud to present to you guys the very FIRST legitimate footage of a genuine UAP craft tracked for over 40 minutes by the department of Homeland Security using FLIR optics system in black hot mode. The footage was captured by an RC-26 reconnaissance plane looking for drug smugglers somewhere over Tuscon Arizona. The object was spotted 20 minutes into the footage and was tracked for a full 40 minutes until the footage ended.
    (more info on the channel)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmbrRvd25G0&t=8s

RC-26 reconnaissance plane . . .

(epo comments)

At some points on the video the object appears possibly a small fixed wing aircraft, however in other parts it appears to be one flying backwards.

I use the pause frequently to read the screen data. doing so allows me to capture the odd heat signature that appears as a dot seperated from the object, which also changes position in relation to the large part of the object. seems to "move" from the 2 o'clock pos, to 11 o'clock during portions of the flight. This can be seen at 25:55 . . .

At 26:05 I see a "clean" separation between the large object and the "dot".

Flashing is also observed but can not determine if aircraft nav lights! One annoying item is when the object is viewed through the turbo props!

One negative point is by watching the compass on the left side of the screen, the aircraft shooting the video is flying in a big circle. So I would think the object is also flying in a bigger circle because it averages about 10,000 from the Flir camera.

May have more comments later . . .
    Last edited by epo333; 10-07-2021 at 09:45 PM.

Here is an analysis of DHS Rubber Duck . . . (by Dave Falch) Who ever he is . . ?