Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mars Nereus Crater Anomaly - Reptilian with A Small Shield/Plaque

Blog Entries
    I'm with the SolFlicken and the DragonFly. I see rocks.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    I'm with the SolFlicken and the DragonFly. I see rocks.
    .................................................. .................................................. .........................

noot, then I would say you "may be afflicted" with one of the problems described by the terms "Prosopagnosia", "Visual Agnosia", and "Associative Visual Agnosia". All of these relate to people who do exhibit problems recognizing people and objects - in this case "objects". Sorry, I just don't have any control over what you can or cannot see.

The anomalies posted in the OP are there. Many people have seen these (and some people did not), in other posts, I have made. So, maybe you are not really accustomed to looking at research results, like this, for anomalies?? It is a little hard to understand your not seeing either the reptilian-looking object, or the small shield/plaque, with the obvious symbols on is face????? Both of these are completely clear to me. Could it be a problem with your computer display? Or, are you actually seeing the anomalies, but still just think it could be nothing but "rocks". If that were the case, then that would make for a different discussion.

In any case noot, thanks for commenting!
    Last edited by rdunk; 12-17-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    I would say you "may be afflicted" with one of the problems described by the terms "Prosopagnosia", "Visual Agnosia", and "Associative Visual Agnosia".
    I don't think the three of us are 'afflicted' by anything more or less pathological than common sense.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

I don't think the three of us are 'afflicted' by anything more or less pathological than common sense.
    .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................

This type of OP has nothing to do with "common sense", as does nothing else related to discoveries outside of Earth. Nothing whatsoever!! In the case of an anomaly, one either sees it, or one doesn't. And even if one doesn't see it, it becomes a guess to say even "it is rocks". Purely a guess, not fact. It is a "guess" like that when one begins to try to bring "common sense" into the discussion. Does a "guess" = common sense?? I don't think so!

If you can't see the anomalies in the OP, then, that is just fine. But don't think saying "they are just rocks" will explain them away! Won't happen!

We will have others coming on-board at this forum, and these anomalies, and others, will remain available for all to see!

Blog Entries
    This type of OP has nothing to do with "common sense"
    Finally we agree on something.

Finally we agree on something.
    Noot, somewhere in this, i must have mis-spoke, because I had about decided you and I just could not find a rock we could stand on together. But I am glad you are able to make it appear that we do, even if the "agreement" is a little out of context!! I am not even going to "nix" this agreement by relating how the common sense is applied here!!!

rdunk,
    Quite honestly, I’m not seeing what you are in those photo’s.* But that doesn’t mean much because one really does have to have a trained eye to catch anomalies of any sort in photographs of this sort. And because you’ve been studying such photo’s for some time now, your eye is much more attuned to those details and anomalies in photos from Mars that may suggest that they are worth more evaluation.

That can be a thankless task though but somebody’s got to do it because those remarkable faces on Mars have resulted in many of us wondering if that planet was once inhabited by a civilization of sentient beings. And unless we study those photos captured by that Mars rover, we will never be able to get more information on that to support that contention.

*Though not entirely because I am seeing a hint of this or that if only by the placement of some of those anomalies in those photos. For example, if it’s a body that’s partially buried under debris, it does looks like there could be an arm sticking out from that debris that leads to what could be a hand.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

A99 - *Though not entirely because I am seeing a hint of this or that if only by the placement of some of those anomalies in those photos. For example, if it’s a body that’s partially buried under debris, it does looks like there could be an arm sticking out from that debris that leads to what could be a hand".
    .................................................. .................................................. ............

A99, thanks for your comments. You do seem to have a better eye than you might think. The "hint" of what you see, and describe, is the reptilian. Yes, the debris, (or photo tampering) does hide most of the body, but the seeable black scaly feature looks very reptilian, to me. Also seeable are his head and a little bit of his hand - pointy claw-type fingers, with the small shield on top of his hand.

Again, thanks for your insight and comments! And yes, I have seen enough to absolutely accept that intelligent life is, or has been, on the planet of Mars. Just too much in the Rover photos to to intelligently deny the fact of what is in the photographs.