Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mars Nereus Crater Anomaly - Reptilian with A Small Shield/Plaque

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    You are correct rdunk, but you also must realize, not everyone is going to agree with you. Personally, I don't think there is anything on mars. At least I have not seen any really good evidence to my standards. So far what I've seen, is like looking at clouds and seeing figures in them.

Sorry, but those are my facts. But please continue with your search and share them. You just never know
    .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................

Hello Dragonfire! I really do appreciate your comments! And, I can understand, if you haven't "seen any good evidence". But it is your "to my standards" comment that makes me wonder a little bit. Of course, no one but you knows the meaning of that but you. To help me with understanding you on that, I would like to ask you do do something - no trick, just one more look.

Would you take one more good look at the small shield anomaly, which is on the Reptilian's wrist, and tell me what you are able to see there. I ask you to do that, because it is so totally obvious to me, if you can't see it, then why not?? Hopefully your answer can help me as an OP!

Thanks much if you will do that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    That first thumbnail photo (to me) shows a very good indication that water was present on the surface. Those ridges seen on, what looks to me like a rock, looks like different water levels that wore away the at the surface. Where there is a lot of water, there could be life. I think there might have been life on Mars sometime in the past but I don't think there is much (if any) there now.
    .................................................. .................................................. .............................................
    Hi lily, I appreciate your comments. If the "ridged rock" you are talking about is the rocky looking stuff that is on top of the Reptilian, then it is hard to know about it really. To me, it looks kinda odd for "just a rock". Do you notice how it folds over and down on what is under it? Do you notice how it seems to "thin out" as it gets nearer the upper body area of the Reptilian? To me it looks a little strange, even for Mars. It even has a possible "applied look", like any kind of wet stuff can look - like plaster, cement, etc - when it is applied.

Of course, photo-tampering is always a possibility too, but if it were, how could they leave "this guy" partially exposed???

Lily, what are your thoughts about the small shield??
    Last edited by rdunk; 12-16-2011 at 03:41 PM.

I keep wondering about my own reluctance to try very hard to "see" these things. I think it must be a result of my experiences. I live in a world of rocks like those. I dug for a few seasons at the Calico Early Man Site, which has a storied history as a site too old to be accepted by mainstream archeology (which itself is a long, involved story). I dug up, with my own hands, unmistakeable stone tools from levels dated from 80,000 to 120,000 years ago. Thought to be impossible, but there they were. Also, they found at a similar depth a circle of stones arranged in a fire ring, which is a wonderful find because the fire changes the molecular alignment of the rocks in measurable ways. After a long delay and a false report of positive results, the laboratory determined that the rocks had never been exposed to fire. This was a crushing blow to hopes of proving human presence at the levels. I think that maybe that is why I don't really want to invest any hope in rocks "looking like something". For all I know, it could all be true.

Quote Originally Posted by rdunk View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................

Hello Dragonfire! I really do appreciate your comments! And, I can understand, if you haven't "seen any good evidence". But it is your "to my standards" comment that makes me wonder a little bit. Of course, no one but you knows the meaning of that but you. To help me with understanding you on that, I would like to ask you do do something - no trick, just one more look.

Would you take one more good look at the small shield anomaly, which is on the Reptilian's wrist, and tell me what you are able to see there. I ask you to do that, because it is so totally obvious to me, if you can't see it, then why not?? Hopefully your answer can help me as an OP!

Thanks much if you will do that!!!
    rdunk,

I have looked again at the photo's, I see rock. Weathered rock. Although I do admit the shape can be construed to resemble some sort of figure. Much as I stated about clouds. My imagination is pretty good too. As for the shield, looks to be a pretty good skipping rock, depending on size of course. I blew these up as best I could, but they are still just rock shapes to me.

I remember a tree, that during the day was just an ordinary tree with bark. But at night driving by, when the lights hit it just right, you could swear there was omeone standing by it/in it. We investigated may times, but it was just the car headlights that triggered the phenomenon. Couldn't even duplicate it with a camera. Really cool too.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Hi doc, that is a real interesting story, of some of your real personal experiences. And in reality, what you described in the details, are very relative to the intent and feelings experienced in any type of similar research. And that would include researching of the Mars photos, as many of us are involved in doing. I certainly can "feel' for your disappointment when it was decided that the rocks weren't "fire rocks". But, that should not have taken anything away from the other discoveries that you mentioned- ie don't let that one disappointment block-out your other achievements in researching the historical sites!

In my early years, I hunted for arrowheads, finding many, but often times not finding any. I also spent many years using a metal detector, looking for all of the kinds of stuff one can find with a metal detector. I found 7,000 to 8,000 coins, among other stuff, but many times found nothing. In my beginnings of doing the Mars research stuff, I had several disappointing "finds". I was too eager to find, and I had not learned to use the very best source data available. I have learned better, and now, when I "find" an anomaly to discuss, it is not a rock. I don't present and talk about just rocks. Just as you knew that the "stone tools" you found at the 80,000 to 120,000 year level, were in fact "tools".

Now, yes, there is one small difference with the Mars research - our boots are not on the ground, and the "stone tools" are not in our hands, but rather in the photographs. Aside from that, pretty much the same.

I would encourage you to regain that spirit of search and research. You probably have been involved with this stuff a lot longer than I have, but in my short time with doing this, I have personally seen enough in the many different photos, to know that presently, the public story of Mars is a big lie, and that Mars photos are fraught with the evidentiary proof of that fact.

Doc, what do you see in the "small shield/plaque"?

Right now, it is very easy to simply line up with the NASA/gov story of Mars, and to dispute what is shown in some of the photos, like the two anomalies presented here. But it won't be long before that story begins to crumble, under the weight of the evidence.

But it won't be long before that story begins to crumble, under the weight of the evidence.
    I hope so
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Right now, it is very easy to simply line up with the NASA/gov story of Mars
    Actually, if you have to admit to yourself that you have been wrong about a lot of things, like I had to to, then it's not that easy. To aknowledge your own ignorance isn't much fun. But hey, I survived.

Quote Originally Posted by SolFlickan View Post
    Actually, if you have to admit to yourself that you have been wrong about a lot of things, like I had to to, then it's not that easy. To aknowledge your own ignorance isn't much fun. But hey, I survived.
    .................................................. .................................................. ....................

Well, I might not have been totally clear in my last comment, so, just so there is no misunderstanding, what I was trying to say was, "Right now, for the debunking crowd, it is very easy to simply line up with the NASA/gov story of Mars, and say "nothing there but rocks", like with the two anomalies presented here........................................ Sorry, I just left out who I was referring to.

Ok, now. My only real problems were relative to my using "Google Mars", and posting on the basis of what I saw in the Google Mars planet photos. Bad! Bad! For sure, what I posted was in the pics, but the google Mars pics are not the actual pics, and in several instances the Rover or MOC camera pics did not have/show what was in the Google Mars data. So, I had to eat crow several times. But it was a great learning experience for me, and I really did not have any problem admitting to my goofs, each time I realized what the problem was. What I was seeing with my eyes was not the problem, the data I was using was just not good, nor dependable. However, the professional debunkers did "eat me alive" with their much negative comments. That too was a part of the learning experience.

SolFlicken, I still think you could be a great benefit to the anomaly search for the truth of Mars. If you want to give it another try, I will help anyway I can!!!

Thanks for your serious comment!!

.................................................. .................................................. ....................

SolFlicken, I still think you could be a great benefit to the anomaly search for the truth of Mars. If you want to give it another try, I will help anyway I can!!!

Thanks for your serious comment!!
    Been there, done that... But I will take a look at any pics you find and post, and perhaps also comment - as long as I am allowed to give you my honest opinion about them.

Last edited by SolFlickan; 12-17-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SolFlickan View Post
    Been there, done that... But I will take a look at any pics you find and post, and perhaps also comment - as long as I am allowed to give you my honest opinion about them.

.................................................. .......................................

Well SolFlicken, that will be good, but I am a little bit concerned about whether you can actually "see" anomalies, if you aren't able to see what is in this OP, as something other than "rocks". Just as you have mentioned the usual debunking term "Pareidolia", for making something out of nothing, there are similar terms for people who are not able to see/visualize objects. These terms are "Prosopagnosia", "Visual Agnosia", and Associative Visual Agnosia". All of these are associated with people who have difficulties recognizing faces and objects.

Hopefully that is not the case for you! Your comments and opinions are welcome, always, if you are being truthful in what you say, about what you see, or don't see!!