Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr GreerVero Beach UFO

Dr GreerVero Beach UFO

Have to say it looks impressive at first glance. Two pretty bright orange orbs appear out at sea then drift slowly to the left then fade out.
    You can see them move in the series of stills at the end.

This was in the email from Dr Greer:

AMAZING PHOTO (this is in the video also)
    from January 2015 CONTACT EXPEDITION
    in Florida!

Vero Beach - January 2015
    This photo was taken Tuesday night January 27, 2015 between 9:10 pm - 9:15 pm at Vero Beach, FL at the January Vero Beach Florida Contact Expedition.
    Click here to see the other stills and videos taken by 4 participants.

When watching the video, listen carefully to what Dr. Greer is saying while the event is happening.

It has been pointed out this could be flares.
    They do drift like something in the wind and start high up and move towards the sea.

Open Minds have written an article about it....

http://www.openminds.tv/alleged-ufo-...-florida/32104

Quote from the article:

Marc Dantonio, the chief photo analyst for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) said this:

“The facts are this. You see one appear in another way they appear is from right to left. The way they go out is from right to left as expected, with the first one to light up being the first one to go out. Not only that but you can actually see as you scrub through the video that they drift to the right and sink lower in the sky. It is at that point where the first flare that lit up then goes out as expected. This is absolutely consistent with aerial parachute flares.”

More on the site

Thanks for the follow-up.

So it's in all likelihood another one of those 'if it seems too good to be true...' stories
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    It has been pointed out this could be flares.
    They do drift like something in the wind and start high up and move towards the sea.

Open Minds have written an article about it....

http://www.openminds.tv/alleged-ufo-...-florida/32104

Quote from the article:

Marc Dantonio, the chief photo analyst for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) said this:

“The facts are this. You see one appear in another way they appear is from right to left. The way they go out is from right to left as expected, with the first one to light up being the first one to go out. Not only that but you can actually see as you scrub through the video that they drift to the right and sink lower in the sky. It is at that point where the first flare that lit up then goes out as expected. This is absolutely consistent with aerial parachute flares.”

More on the site
    Could Greer be enough of a cad to have staged a boat at the horizon to launch balloons to drop flares? So, there is something about him that I just do not trust.

Well the CE-5 training is $2500 a pop first time or $1500 for repeaters. It crossed my mind as well but I don't think he's that devious I think he's just lost it a bit.
    http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/ce-5...n-information/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    Could Greer be enough of a cad to have staged a boat at the horizon to launch balloons to drop flares? So, there is something about him that I just do not trust.
    Dr Greer never struck me as deceitful.
    I was originally impressed with the "Witness Testimony Videos" his DISCLOSURE PROJECT produced.
    Truly eye opening first hand accounts.

And he was a driving force behind the 2001 Washington D.C. "Disclosure Conference" @ the National Press Club.
    It was a valiant effort to put DISCLOSURE on the front page. I cheered him on.
    Sadly, the NPC event did not lead to any appreciable advancements in UFOlogy, and he was left with nowhere to go/no response from TPTB.
    (He was asking the US Congress to take notice and release other potential witnesses from their national security oaths, immunity for government UFO whistleblowers, etc.)
    The Project appeared to have hit the ceiling.

From all outward appearances rather than stagnate, it was at this point he re-invented himself as a researcher with a New Age flavor (IMHO a poor choice).
    I can understand he was seeking a niche to occupy, but were I in his shoes, this would not have been my first (or even second) choice.
    And, it was at this point I reluctantly lost interest in his agenda.

While I do not appreciate his new direction, IMO he has always displayed integrity in his pursuits.
    To answer your question majicbar, the man has a track record and none of his past actions would lead me to believe he would fake results.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

What is that bright green ray that shoots in from the right in Greer's vid? If it's real then that's pretty impressive.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    What is that bright green ray that shoots in from the right in Greer's vid? If it's real then that's pretty impressive.
    The green light is a handheld laser pointer (if it isn't I would be surprised). I imagine that it was being used to signal the UFOs, that someone standing held his arm straight up, extending is arm fully. I would think that it would extend further toward the UFOs, but the perspective is strained and it is hard to understand where it really goes.

I'd have to look at it again but on first look, that ray seemed to shoot down from the sky. But it's probably a laser and I think I read once that Greer uses them on those expeditions. Thanks for commenting.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I have seen the bright military flares that nearly hover. We used to drive past a gunnery range in Arizona, Goldwater gunnery range. They would lite a flare in the mountains when doing manuveres. It would light up things within maybe 4 square miles (2 miles radius) that was like daylight. It had that same golden yellow color. I stopped and watched one once and when it burned out, I started to see a small parachute that was holding it. I wondered back then, that perhaps the heat from the flare can act as lift when its hitting the parachute, enabling it to stay up longer. Talk about bright. Freaked me out the first time I saw one. Its like a small sun, its so bright.