Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr GreerVero Beach UFO

Hearing Greer talk, reminds me of the new age people from 20 or 30 years ago. They have no idea who they might be inviting in.

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    From all outward appearances rather than stagnate, it was at this point he re-invented himself as a researcher with a New Age flavor (IMHO a poor choice).
    I can understand he was seeking a niche to occupy, but were I in his shoes, this would not have been my first (or even second) choice.
    And, it was at this point I reluctantly lost interest in his agenda.

While I do not appreciate his new direction, IMO he has always displayed integrity in his pursuits.
    To answer your question majicbar, the man has a track record and none of his past actions would lead me to believe he would fake results.

I hear what you are saying calikid, but I also sense your acknowledgement that something with Greer has changed.

I have seen a number of researchers start out with wide-eyed wonder and end up with "its all about the money." Greer never corrected the poor sap, who fully believed he was witnessing contact... it should have been obvious even to Greer, they were only seeing flares. It appears he has adopted the "never give a sucker an even break and never smarten up a chump" money mantra. He should also know that pointing green lasers at flying aircraft is against federal law.

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    He should also know that pointing green lasers at flying aircraft is against federal law.

M
    That could also be an act of aggression to an ET/craft. They use mostly lasers for many things including defense (as well as other things) so to be having a laser (of any sort) being directed at their craft, they might see that as 'aggressive' and initiate a retaliation.

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...