Thread: Intro-maduction

Intro-maduction

Hey there forum peoples. I have read a few threads here and it seems like a cool place so I'll give a little introduction. I live in Ontario, Canada and have an interest in most of the subjects here. I've spent more time than I'd like to admit looking at darknet files, digging into conspiracies and whatnot. My interest into fringe topics has been a thing since I was a little kid. I experienced a lot of paranormal stuff; recurring nightmares, seeing UFO's and creepily paranormal events (spontaneous combustion, levitation, sporadic and violent temperature change inside houses) to name a few. Due to having very... conservative parents, my beliefs and views were oppressed and regarded as more or less insanity and my mental and physical health were wavering and unstable into my teen years.

I have recently cleansed liver flukes, kidney stones, tapeworms, and candida from my body with a detox routine that I've been following since August. With the detoxing came a lot of mental awakening, not only to my own nature, but to the earth as well. For the past few years I've been practicing energy work, and studying esoterica. I used to be huge into telekinesis, but gave up after mild success (moving a pencil). I am nigh obsessed with the Egyptian mystery schools and vigorously study the pyramid and coffin texts, and the book of the dead.

I know this may ruffle some feathers, but I believe monotheistic religions to be patriarchal sun cults dedicated to keeping the masses blinded through fear tactics. The Egyptian pharaoh Akhenaton was the progenitor of this trend. Jesus as a symbol of the human potential is a cool idea though, and is explored in high levels of many western mystery schools. The idea of Yeshua, however was... borrowed from the symbolism of Osiris. Many statues of Jesus and his mother are even direct parallels of the child Horus suckling his Mother. If you do some digging, you will find the first mention of a prophet by the name of Jesus appeared in the writings of one Bishop Jesus...

Having professed my ideals about monotheistic religions, I do study and practice the system of Kabbalah, and have been initiated into the path of the Tree. It is not a Jewish creation though, as there are parallels of the Tree in every religion, the most famous being the Ash tree Yggdrasil walked by the Druids.

So... I think that's everything. Thanks for reading.

Welcome aboard.

You'll fit right in!
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

McSquishy,

Welcome to forums...