Thread: Pictures found in Arizona attic could shed more light on 1947 Roswell UFO incident

Pictures found in Arizona attic could shed more light on 1947 Roswell UFO incident

Pictures found in Arizona attic could shed more light on 1947 Roswell UFO incident

Pictures found in an attic may shed some light on the UFO incident in 1947. Slides that were kept secret for 25 years will now be revealed in Mexico.

"I think it's awesome," said Jaxson Rodgers.

People at the UFO Museum in Roswell are anxiously awaiting new pictures.

“Any kind of evidence that would provide a little bit more substantial proof, I think would be incredibly exciting," said Karen Rodgers.

The pictures won’t be revealed until May, but the slides reportedly found in an attic in Arizona in 1989 are said to be original and include a picture of an alien.

The owners of the pictures are Bernerd and Hilda Ray, who are now deceased. But Bernerd was a geologist that worked in the Roswell area.

“I think it would be really neat to see," said Keith Triepold.

People at the UFO Museum are hoping the slides will shed some new light on what happened there.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s...l#.VP54zuG7yGM

The pictures will be revealed at the National Auditorium in Mexico City on May 5. They will be live streamed online
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

Quote Originally Posted by WildMage View Post

Pictures found in an attic may shed some light on the UFO incident in 1947. Slides that were kept secret for 25 years will now be revealed in Mexico.

"I think it's awesome," said Jaxson Rodgers.

People at the UFO Museum in Roswell are anxiously awaiting new pictures.

“Any kind of evidence that would provide a little bit more substantial proof, I think would be incredibly exciting," said Karen Rodgers.

The pictures won’t be revealed until May, but the slides reportedly found in an attic in Arizona in 1989 are said to be original and include a picture of an alien.

The owners of the pictures are Bernerd and Hilda Ray, who are now deceased. But Bernerd was a geologist that worked in the Roswell area.

“I think it would be really neat to see," said Keith Triepold.

People at the UFO Museum are hoping the slides will shed some new light on what happened there.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s...l#.VP54zuG7yGM

The pictures will be revealed at the National Auditorium in Mexico City on May 5. They will be live streamed online
    This is already being discussed in a thread here: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...Roswell-Slides
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin