Thread: President Obama says space aliens control USA

President Obama says space aliens control USA

What about this?

http://www.examiner.com/article/obam...-was-he-joking

On last night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live, President Barack Obama made a strange UFO admission. He said space aliens control the USA, and they are responsible for government secrecy about UFOs. According to the LA Times and New York Magazine, Obama’s admission was nothing more than a joke made in a late night comedy show highlighting his dry sense of humor. But was it? A recent disclosure about UFO secrecy by John Podesta, Obama’s former White House Counselor for Climate Change and Energy Policy, suggests that Obama was serious about a situation he had no control over....

Full article on Examiner

From openminds TV a transcript of what he said

http://www.openminds.tv/obama-talks-...y-kimmel/32582

Kimmel: This is something I feel like. If I was the president, and it is unlikely that is ever going to happen…
    Obama: You never know.
    Kimmel: If I was the president…
    Obama: It was unlikely that I was going to be president.
    Kimmel: The moment I was in inaugurated – my hand would still be hot from touching the bible – I would immediately race to wherever they have the files about Area 51 and UFOs and I would go through everything to find out what happened. Did you do that?
    Obama: That is why you will not be president…
    Kimmel: One of the reasons.
    Obama: Because that is the first thing you would do.
    Kimmel: It is at the top of my list.
    Obama: The aliens won’t let it happen. You will reveal all of their secrets. They exercise strict control over us.
    Kimmel: Now you know there are a lot of people who are going to examine your facial expressions here, every twitch, every everything and say, of course. Did you look? Did you see? Did you explore?
    Obama: I can’t reveal anything.
    Kimmel: Oh really? Because President Clinton said he did go right in and he did check and there was nothing.
    Obama: You know, that is what we are instructed to say.

Longeyes,

Great topic idea where a world leader / former leader talks about hypothetical aliens.

Yep really don't know what to make of Obama's reaction, look uncomfortable when he says 'You know, that is what we are instructed to say.' but the rest seems very light-hearted.
    With the whole Podesta thing he must have some idea of what is going on but this was no big disclosure moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Yep really don't know what to make of Obama's reaction, look uncomfortable when he says 'You know, that is what we are instructed to say.' but the rest seems very light-hearted.
    With the whole Podesta thing he must have some idea of what is going on but this was no big disclosure moment.
    No, but perhaps it could be some baby steps...!

Blog Entries
    It kind of reminds me of that Russian former politician who made some remarks when he thought the cameras weren't rolling but they were. Some thought he was joking but msny said he wasn't.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    It kind of reminds me of that Russian former politician who made some remarks when he thought the cameras weren't rolling but they were. Some thought he was joking but msny said he wasn't.
    That was Medvedev. He still is Prime Minister.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    That was Medvedev. He still is Prime Minister.
    Thank you, Garuda.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Obama: You know, that is what we are instructed to say.

You know what they say about politicians...."are their lips moving?"
    I'm afraid after all these years with all these ambitious, sweet talkers, I wouldn't believe them if they told me the sun set in the west.
    May be I've lived too long but....well, his lips ARE moving.