Thread: Ancient Aliens Now on History Channel

Ancient Aliens Now on History Channel

Saw commercial for Ancient Aliens and it is moving from H2 to the History Channel. I think they starting April 10th.
    Last edited by Dragonfire; 03-27-2015 at 10:42 PM.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Saw commercial for Ancient Aliens and it is moving from H2 to the History Channel. I think they starting April 10th.
    Thanks for the heads-up.

Ancient Aliens covered topic of vanishing peoples, included the Anasazi.

It was a decent episode.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post

It was a decent episode.
    This is a subject that deserves much more in depth coverage. I thought they could have made a show on each and every one of the examples they used. I've ofter wondered about "lost" civilizations - where did they all go?

I wasn't aware of the giants who lived on Rapa'nui, yet their existence was chronicled by the first European visitors to the island. Others, like the Anasazi, have been discussed quite a bit. Yet when it comes to trying to answer the question of "Where did they all go?", it seems that scientists are content with either saying "I dunno" or they they attribute it famine, disease or natural disasters without any proof of that happening.

What if ET is indeed involved in this? Could it be that entire civilizations were fostered here on Earth and then "air-lifted" to another world to seed that world with people? Something to think about...

It was a decent episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    This is a subject that deserves much more in depth coverage. I thought they could have made a show on each and every one of the examples they used. I've ofter wondered about "lost" civilizations - where did they all go?

I wasn't aware of the giants who lived on Rapa'nui, yet their existence was chronicled by the first European visitors to the island. Others, like the Anasazi, have been discussed quite a bit. Yet when it comes to trying to answer the question of "Where did they all go?", it seems that scientists are content with either saying "I dunno" or they they attribute it famine, disease or natural disasters without any proof of that happening.

What if ET is indeed involved in this? Could it be that entire civilizations were fostered here on Earth and then "air-lifted" to another world to seed that world with people? Something to think about...
    I tend to agree with the moved to another world.

It was a decent episode.
    This episode will be repeated on 5-01. The next new episode will be aliens as angels.
    Last edited by Chris; 04-26-2015 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Spelling of angels

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    This episode will be repeated on 5-01. The next new episode will be aliens as angels.
    Should be another very interesting episode. While I don't doubt at all that aliens have been mistaken as angels I also believe that does not preclude the existence of angelic beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Should be another very interesting episode. While I don't doubt at all that aliens have been mistaken as angels I also believe that does not preclude the existence of angelic beings.
    Agreed.