Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Whistleblower reveals multiple secret space programs

Christine took Bill's gold in Vilcabamba, they are now officially divorced.

Really? Wow! I'm telling ya, Bill sure knows how to pick'em doesn't he? Thanks for the update on this.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

C.Goode is a genuine whistleblower, he received death threats in his mailbox, he has the potential for disclosure. Will D.Wilcock speak at MUFON ?

Welcome Parsec

Who told you he received death threats?
    I find myself struggling to believe a word that comes out of his mouth.
    He offers no proof of any of his encounters?

I'm on the fence about him now but it's really personal. Had that experience that I described in this thread or the Corey Goode thread. Very unusual for me to have an experience like that especially for someone that's the furthest thing from my mind. His name was said so there's a connection between him and what I saw next. If that hadn't happened to me, then I would still be a total skeptic. I'll update on this if I get more clarification on what I saw.
    Last edited by A99; 06-28-2017 at 04:58 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Thank you longeyes and A99,

Corey said so himself:

I and my family have not gone through this process with zero interference or death threats.

I had someone leave a note and a bullet in my mailbox at my home. I have been directly threatened by different "cabal" associated groups and individuals and have had a coordinated campaign to discredit me through compromised researchers, bloggers and triggered individuals in the "Truther Field".
    http://www.oom2.com/t31716-david-wil...orey-goodetxsg