Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Whistleblower reveals multiple secret space programs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Yea kinda far fetched, but he ain't alone...?

https://www.intellihub.com/mars-disc...n-mars-recall/

Other Mars Whistleblowers

Other Mars whistleblowers who have also stepped forward and claimed to have recovered their memories and being to Mars include the following people:
    1.Michael Relfe;
    2.Andrew Basiago;
    3.Arthur Neumann (aka Henry Deacon);
    4.Bernard Mendez;
    5.Michael Prince;
    6.Rayellan Russbacher.

http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...-captain-kaye/
    #4 Bernard Mendez

I personally know Bernard (Ben) Mendez. He used to be one of my MUFON Field Investigators in NYC until he got involved with Basiago. I seriously doubt that he has ever been to Mars.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    What surprises me is yet another whistleblower with claims regarding Mars.

It makes me wonder what the deal is... Why are so many people coming up with - in my opinion - bogus stories about Mars?

On the other hand, some of what he says about meetings with the ETs, I had been told in private as well by another researcher.

Are we dealing with a genuine whistleblower here? (I doubt it)
    Is he telling a story that he is told to spread, and that story contains both real and false information? (It's possible).
    Is he just a con-man who seeks attention and happened to have stumbled across some genuine information and mixed it with false information? (It's also possible).
    Maybe the best way to suppress truth is to drown it out with over sensationalized half-truths. Fantasy and lies don't follow the rules of reality, so they can be made as elaborate and entertaining as desired. Then the real truth seems bland in comparison. Like when a real abductee only has fragments of memories to share, due to the way alien-human interaction usually works with all the protocols in place to ensure the traces left don't cross a line.

But the con artists, role players, and pathological liars must only be part of it. It gets weirder when you have multiple people independently propping up a false storyline, when they speak with conviction and not improvisation, and when the history of how they came to that "knowledge" goes back to their teens or childhood. Obviously they're not making it up. In that case, seems like they were groomed.

Groomed by whom? Well, from what I've seen, and depending on the storyline:

a) human/shadow-military/shadow-government
    b) aliens
    c) ghosts/demons

I'm unclear on which of those are involved in which specific storylines. But obviously if someone has a high MILAB component in their lives, it would lean toward (a). If they have all the signs of heavy alien involvement, then (b).

And then (c) tends to imitate (a) or (b) but solely through the crude telepathy that these entities build up over time with their targets, which allows induced hallucinations and controlled dreams and voices in the head but little more, thus lacking the more tangible factors like black helicopters, multiple witnesses, physical contact, audio/video evidence, and so on. I'm investigating (c) at the moment because it's a thorn in the side due to it muddying up proper research into (a) and (b).

Starting earlier this year, I've been running into an increasing number of these types, the ones with conviction but false storylines. As if a bunch were suddenly activated and let loose. They all speak very knowledgeably and wordily about their subject, and they speak from what they perceive as personal experience. But when I trace how it started and how they came to acquire it, most of them fit into pattern (c). I guess (b) is a possibility.

From what I can tell, their basic flaw is having too much trust in their inner dream/hallucination/telepathic experiences. So if they were told or shown a certain event, idea, truth, history, etc. they would accept it without question. If I were a malevolent ghost and projected into their minds the image of pink bubble creatures (something I glimpsed in the mind of another human who liked to play the Kirby video game) and then made up a history about this creature, maybe saying it's the goodest of the good aliens here to help humanity, they would believe it and then eloquently tell others all about the Kirbians and their awesome mission for humanity.

As for the Mars base stuff, well there's probably some truth there, if it's a truth being imitated by a lie. I mean the idea of a teleportation elevator between Earth and Mars sounds plausible. Maybe the hidden source behind these ideas is drawing from real life inspiration. For example, if it were (a) then they could use their own personal knowledge and experience from working with such things, to create a plausible but ultimately incorrect storyline with it. I'm talking about the "breakaway civilization" here. They could speak truth wherever convenient, and twist things where truth would be inconvenient.

Maybe the hidden source behind these ideas is drawing from real life inspiration.
    They could speak truth wherever convenient, and twist things where truth would be inconvenient.
    [...]if it's a truth being imitated by a lie.
    For example, if it were (a) then they could use their own personal knowledge and experience from working with such things, to create a plausible but ultimately incorrect storyline with it.
    -----------------
    With their end-points being:

I've been running into an increasing number of these types, the ones with conviction but false storylines. As if a bunch were suddenly activated and let loose. They all speak very knowledgeably and wordily about their subject, and they speak from what they perceive as personal experience.
    From what I can tell, their basic flaw is having too much trust in their inner dream/hallucination/telepathic experiences.
    But the con artists, role players, and pathological liars must only be part of it. It gets weirder when you have multiple people independently propping up a false storyline, when they speak with conviction and not improvisation,[...]
    Maybe the best way to suppress truth is to drown it out with over sensationalized half-truths. Fantasy and lies don't follow the rules of reality, so they can be made as elaborate and entertaining as desired. Then the real truth seems bland in comparison.
    Believe it or not, I consider these points to be a pretty important one(s) to consider. I had better stop quoting, otherwise i'd end up with the entire thing in my quote. Good post.

[...]due to the way alien-human interaction usually works with all the protocols in place to ensure the traces left don't cross a line.
    Last edited by Fore; 03-30-2015 at 02:45 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    (...)
    Starting earlier this year, I've been running into an increasing number of these types, the ones with conviction but false storylines. As if a bunch were suddenly activated and let loose. They all speak very knowledgeably and wordily about their subject, and they speak from what they perceive as personal experience.
    I've been seeing it for the last 2 to 3 years... They suddenly pop up like mushrooms.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    I've been seeing it for the last 2 to 3 years... They suddenly pop up like mushrooms.
    Which suggests they are growing in something, and that something is what they are effectively being used to hide; hide the mundane with the spectacular, I find most important things are far more mundane at their heart than they originally seem.

Multiple secret space programs

A new whistleblower has appeared who is creating quite a stir in the UFO and exopolitics communities due to his claims of having worked with a number of secret space programs; and, more recently, having become a contactee with a powerful new group of extraterrestrials that have entered our solar system.

Using the online pseudonym GoodETxSG, the whistleblower (who announced yesterday that his first name is Corey and that he will soon end his anonymity) has described in interviews and posts on two major online forums his former covert background with a number of secret space programs run by various military, corporate and earlier human civilizations. He says that contrary to widespread perceptions in the UFO research community of a single secret space program belonging to a breakaway civilization, that there are in fact up to ten breakaway civilizations indigenous to Earth.

...and further down....

GoodETxSG’s claims that he and 70 other private citizens were recently taken to a secret space location for an “Alliance Conference” where along with about 120 others representing the different secret space programs, the “Sphere Alliance” revealed some of their plans. Among the extraterrestrials from this alliance who interacted with the conference delegates, according to GoodETxSG is a “Blue Avian” race up to 8 feet tall, and a taller 10 foot thin golden brown being with triangular head and blue eyes. The Sphere Alliance apparently is intent on helping bring about full disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

GoodETxSG has been sharing his information with David Wilcock who apparently vetted GoodETxSG with other confidential sources and found him to be credible. Wilcock has subsequently incorporated GoodETxSG’s testimony into a number of public presentations attempting to outline the full complexity of issues concerning secret space programs and visiting extraterrestrial life. Wilcock is a major proponent of the idea that extraterrestrial disclosure is imminent due to the collapse of the elite control system that has been in place for centuries. He accepts GoodETxSG’s information as validation for his optimistic pro-disclosure position. Before offering my own evaluation of GoodETxSG’s claims, it’s good to review what is known about his recent public activities.

here is a link. . .

http://exopolitics.org/whistleblower...lien-visitors/

More here...

http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....e-jupiter.html
    The stuff about Avalon and the censorship that went on is enlightening.

http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....nfriendly.html

Blog Entries
    I love all the comments on this subject here. Everything said by everyone is something we all most seriously consider. What if we find out that we have all been influenced in various ways. I'm not just talking about the members posting here but humanity as a whole and I'm speaking on various levels and I will use the A, B and C's as pointed out earlier by Montalk. I suspect it goes much deeper. Almost like on an INCEPTION(movie premise) like level but more elaborate. People/Entities/beings of various levels, nature of being and operation. Those who wish to control information, people's, planets, galaxies and the dimensions of time, space and no space with-in and with-out. All have various notions of how things should be done, played out and operated. As you can see on our level(the human experience) we can see very plainly how various power structures on our world manipulate the population with various means and ways. The saying as above so below I do believe really is the case. Although we may not know what the "others" are doing due to the many controls perhaps lack of experiences(that we can remember:Properly and correctly). Be that as it may, I do believe the less we are distracted on who is right and who is wrong and the more we all openly look from our different experiences and perspectives. We can not only help ourselves but each other. I believe we are making progress because as we can see on our level of existance which we are dealing with right now. There is a lot of turmoil and grasping for power , more control and keeping others drowned in contraversy on almost everything we can possible imagine or think about. Just think about that and the deeper ramifications of the possible big picture and what that may entail.

Keep up the good work everyone. Even if we all may be puppets in some manner for what ever purpose. Let's just keep trying to help each other and do what we know in our hearts is true.

Edward

Hi Guys

I've been quietly following this in Corey's thread here
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/5178-S...-A-quot/page81

He now has a website

http://spherebeingalliance.com/

And has given us his name J Corey Goode - it doesn't take long to figure out what the J stands for.

Seems David Wilcox's video is imminent and so is more stuff from Corey. Still don't know what to think about it all seems very comprehensive but I have no idea if any of it is true.

Yea kinda far fetched, but he ain't alone...?

https://www.intellihub.com/mars-disc...n-mars-recall/

Other Mars Whistleblowers

Other Mars whistleblowers who have also stepped forward and claimed to have recovered their memories and being to Mars include the following people:
    1.Michael Relfe;
    2.Andrew Basiago;
    3.Arthur Neumann (aka Henry Deacon);
    4.Bernard Mendez;
    5.Michael Prince;
    6.Rayellan Russbacher.

http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...-captain-kaye/
    Some type of corroborating evidence would be great to have from any one of these people. My gut feeling is that these stories are purposeful (planted) as a part of one of the desensitization programs.

here is some overlap...

Michael Relfe;

Time Travel and Secret Mars Base

1. People visiting Mars temporarily (politicians, etc.) – They travel to and from Mars by jump gate. They visit for a few weeks and return. They are not time travelled back. They are VIP's. They are OFF LIMITS!!

2. Permanent staff – They spend 20 years’ duty cycle. At the end of their duty cycle, they are age reversed and time shot back to their space-time origin point. They are sent back with memories blocked. They are sent back to complete their destiny on Earth.

Four independent whistleblower witnesses, including Michael Relfe, have confirmed the existence of one or more U.S. secret bases on Mars, as forward strategic military bases for occupation or defence of the solar system. These whistleblower witnesses include, besides Michael Relfe, former U.S. Army Command Sgt. Major Robert Dean, former participant in DARPA’s Project Pegasus Andrew D. Basiago and former U.S. Department of Defense scientist Arthur Neumann.

http://www.interdimensioncomm.com/Marsbase.htm

and...

In a public statement, Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, great-granddaughter of
    former President Dwight David Eisenhower (1890-1969), has exposed her
    attempted recruitment from April 2006 through January 2007 by a secret Mars
    colony project.

Both Ms. Eisenhower and Ki' Lia identify Dr. Harold E. (Hal) Puthoff, a former researcher at
    Stanford Research Institute, as a behind the scenes coordinator of the secret Mars colony
    project.

In revealing these secret Mars colony plans, Ms. Eisenhower and Ki' Lia have emerged to
    join a growing cadre of independent whistleblowers disclosing secret technologies and
    extraterrestrial-related covert operations of U.S. military-intelligence agencies and corporate
    entities.

http://www.colinandrews.net/Eisenhow...onyOnMars.html

Hefty names involved in some of the reports.

...many more reports of Mars Bases can be found all over the net.

Where there is smoke there is usually some fire....

Edit to add:

Dr. Harold E. Puthoff

Dr Hal. H. E. Puthoff, as he signs many of his papers.

"It probably won't occur if you don't work on the problem"
    - Dr Hal

Dr. Puthoff is the Director of the Institute For Advanced Study at Austin, a private think tank in Austin, Texas, established in 1985 to explore advanced concepts in forefront scientific areas. Dr Hal has a great think tankful of really bright people working with him. His and his colleagues’ contributions to science advancement are myriad* and now Puthoff’s thoughts are turned to gravity control. We asked him which of his many publications most addressed the quest for gravity control.
    He offered three. We chose Engineering the Zero-Point Field and Polarizable Vacuum for Interstellar Flight as being on target with Project Unity.

"Hal Puthoff is a brilliant thinker, in an indirect way he is a scientific genius who dares to say out loud what he believes in, and has the guts to tell sceptics to take a walk. Some day all his theories will prove to be correct!"
    - Uri Geller April 9 2006

Arthur C. Clark - the SHARP drive, from his new book Space Odyssey 3001.
    SHARP is an acronym for Sakharov , Haisch, Rueda and Puthoff.

http://www.gravitycontrol.org/puthoff.html
    Last edited by epo333; 04-21-2015 at 03:04 AM.