Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whistleblower reveals multiple secret space programs

From...

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...nferences.html

Hello Everyone,

As I stated prior, I was informed that I would be brought up to what I am told will be 3 conferences in the first week (or 10 days) of June. There have been recent developments within the SSP Alliance as well as another major UN Like “Super Federation Conference” of aligned human-like ET’s. This is as much information as I have been given so far other than one of them will be with another of the opposition groups of the SSP Alliance (not the Draco Alliance leadership this time however). I am told the time and logistics are being negotiated for this meeting where I will be a delegate from the Sphere Alliance and the SSP Alliance Council has insisted on their own high ranking representative to be present along with the support team. If I receive any details that can be shared I will do so. Otherwise I will share what I can of these conferences after being debriefed. It was not pleasant sharing some of the more disturbing details in my recent article with Dr. Salla that will be a part of “Full Disclosure”.

Since sharing this information I have had very disturbing flashback memories and dreams that are directly related to the information. I was told that chatter was intercepted and that opposition groups have discussed that that we have gone too far in releasing information that no one was ever supposed to find out about. If anyone were to attempt to release a book or movie with this information in them they would have been quashed by "the powers that be". Since you cannot put the genie back in the bottle it appears that some of these groups will attempt to go the rout of discrediting the information and causing drama between “truthers” as much as possible. I think the release of some of this recent information will make for an interesting meeting with them in the next week or so. There is more information coming in from the “Earth Alliance” that will we will be briefed on about the financial, political, military operations going on as well as further intelligence on what is occurring below the surface of the planet with recent skirmishes and uses of earthquake/weather-modification weapons to mention a few topics.

Once fully debriefed I hope to have some new information that I am cleared to release to the public. With things moving so rapidly right now I have been asked to stay available and prepared to disclose further information when the timing is right. The disinformation war is ramping up even more in June it appears as these negative groups have many leaks to plug and a lot of disclosed information to cover up and discredit (from multiple sources). Now is a time for extreme discernment and not to be drawn in by false prophets, false “Christ’s” (Several are being reported, a few being deceptive ET’s/Blue Skinned and Ancient Breakaway Humans), or self-appointed or mislead “Guru’s”. We need to remember we have the power within to free ourselves and the answers to spreading our wings and taking flight on these waves of changing energy/vibration is focusing on raising our own consciousness/vibrations and becoming more loving/STO’s and forgiving (breaking the wheel of karma). I will begin to pick up the pace on answering the questions that have built up in the Q&A “FAQs” section of this website.

. . . more at link. . .

Very interesting read. curious to see how this plays out...but like most, unfortunately, im sure this will just breeze by till another random " credible" source come to the table just to let the process rinse and repeat....
    If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

Yeah... I'm not convinced at all that this is genuine. He seems to take snippets from existing lore, including some less known items, and then add his own fantasies to it all.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Me neither, followed him for a while he never seems to mention any names?!? None of it is verifiable then he came out with a massive disclosure and Madonna was one of the evil illumati. Come on! A pop star dressing in costumes will play on all kinds of references doesn't mean they are sacrificing small children. If he named one decent hidden member of the illumati with proof of what they'd done maybe. Disclosure is always around the corner. The chances of this being true I reckon pretty small. I love the ideals of the Sphere Alliance but there seems no proof as yet. I feel kinda dirty each time I get pulled into it. This is conspiracy nut delight with cream topping you can't get enough of it to start with... but afterwards you have a bitter taste in the mouth.

Posts Tagged ‘Corey Goode’

Sitchin’s Sumerian Text Translations Contrived by Illuminati to Promote False Alien Religion
    Written by Dr Michael Salla on February 10, 2016.

Zecharia Sitchin is widely acknowledged as a pioneer in disseminating the idea that one or more extraterrestrial races have visited Earth in antiquity and assisted the development of human civilizations. His translation of Sumerian cuneiform texts suggesting that an alien race called the “Anunnaki” created humanity has been translated into over 25 languages and sold millions of copies worldwide. The problem, according to the latest revelation by Secret Space Program whistleblower, Corey Goode, is that Sitchin’s translations contain contrived information!

Goode made his startling claim about Sitchin’s translation in the February 9 episode of his Cosmic Disclosure series of interviews by David Wilcock aired on Gaia TV. It arose out of an account Goode was giving of his meeting with representatives of seven Inner Earth Civilizations back in September 2015. He described being taken to a library created by the oldest of the civilizations, dating as far back as 18 million years in age.

http://exopolitics.org/tag/corey-goode/

So, it appears this alleged whistleblower has some longevity. Still no evidence? Not much of a surprise. A divorced woman once told me her X- husband had told her on their honeymoon a remarkable but nearly convincing tale (after a lot of champagne) about "coming to Earth just to find and marry her, though it cost him his super-powers". She later saw this same story during a marathon of an old sci-fi series. One of the many reasons she divorced him.

I've made a bit of a hobby these last years of studying the literature and the given examples of hoaxes, including fake whistleblowers. I got connected with these forums about one year after the John Titor Story, when there were still witnesses and participants writing their recollections and still willing to discuss the alleged Time Traveling Warrior from the Future. Some felt betrayed, some still believed and many swore they never had believed. It was fascinating!

It is a worthwhile study and I would recommend it to anyone who is bored, or was with us back in the OMF days, or just for the heck of it. One of my recent insights is this: A fake whistleblower has only to convince one of the gatekeepers of the field and then keep his/her claims within the realm of plausibility for the most part, with only an occasional wild claim. More than one person here at The OutPost Forum has mentioned that more than a few of said gatekeepers are easily persuaded, either by innate gullibility or an excess of "I Want to Believe". (More to come, another day.)

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    So, it appears this alleged whistleblower has some longevity. Still no evidence? Not much of a surprise. A divorced woman once told me her X- husband had told her on their honeymoon a remarkable but nearly convincing tale (after a lot of champagne) about "coming to Earth just to find and marry her, though it cost him his super-powers". She later saw this same story during a marathon of an old sci-fi series. One of the many reasons she divorced him.

I've made a bit of a hobby these last years of studying the literature and the given examples of hoaxes, including fake whistleblowers. I got connected with these forums about one year after the John Titor Story, when there were still witnesses and participants writing their recollections and still willing to discuss the alleged Time Traveling Warrior from the Future. Some felt betrayed, some still believed and many swore they never had believed. It was fascinating!

It is a worthwhile study and I would recommend it to anyone who is bored, or was with us back in the OMF days, or just for the heck of it. One of my recent insights is this: A fake whistleblower has only to convince one of the gatekeepers of the field and then keep his/her claims within the realm of plausibility for the most part, with only an occasional wild claim. More than one person here at The OutPost Forum has mentioned that more than a few of said gatekeepers are easily persuaded, either by innate gullibility or an excess of "I Want to Believe". (More to come, another day.)
    I'm just keeping things up to date a bit with Dr Salla's writings, about Cory Goode. I agree there is not any proof of his claims.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    I'm just keeping things up to date a bit with Dr Salla's writings, about Cory Goode. I agree there is not any proof of his claims.
    I'm grateful that you posted the update. I had been wondering what ever became of Cory.

Blog Entries
    He was an E4 in the military, that should tell you something right there but there are people out there who will still vote for Hillary no matter how damning the evidence is; the new America of the dumbed down.

It brings to memory a quote from ‘Henry Ward Beecher’

“He who hunts for flowers will find flowers; and he who loves weeds will find weeds.”
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

While the claims of Corey Goode are certainly entertaining, I am quite skeptical as to the truth of them. The claims of slave labor and nazi collaboration are most disturbing.