Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul Hellyer wants full disclosure

Paul Hellyer Former Minister of Defence for Canada.

September 28th, 2020
    Last edited by CasperParks; 09-28-2020 at 05:58 PM.

Bloody hell. Fourth Reich. Hadn't heard about General Lyman L. Lemnitzer's report on 4 alien species, would like to see that.
    Seems like a mixture of truth and UFO folklore.
    The best thing about the Nazi's is that virtually all of them are dead now, so who is carrying on their work?
    Can see that lots of people still have sympathies in those directions, but are they really in charge of the Space Fleet?
    The whole world has shifted to the right in the last four years, but is that down to Nazi's?

What did you think Casper?

Found a source for the NATO 4 alien species report.
    One other source of 4 species NATO report story is Robert Dean who worked at NATO in Europe under General Lemnitzer.

"The major conclusions in the NATO report blew me away. There were five:
    1) The planet and human race had been the subject of a detailed survey of some
    kind by several different extraterrestrial civilizations, four of which they had identified visually. One race looked almost indistinguishable from us. Another resembled humans in height, stature, and structure, but with a very gray, pasty skin tone. The third race is now popularly known as the grays, and the fourth was described as reptilian, with vertical pupils and
    lizardlike skin.
    2) These alien visitations had been going on for a very long time, at least 200 years--perhaps longer.
    3) The extraterrestrials did not appear hostile since if that were their intent they would have already
    demonstrated their malevolence.
    4) UFO appearances and quick disappearances as well as the flybys were demonstrations conducted on purpose to show us some of their capabilities.
    5) A process or program of some sort seemed to be underway since flybys progressed to landings and eventually contact."

The Original Article appeared as 'Inside the military UFO underground', Omni, April 1994.

Copy of the article is here
    https://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/military.htm

What was interesting is that Paul Hellyer is claiming he knew General Lemnitzer and he was a friend of his implying told him this info. @7'55"

One criticism often laid on Paul Hellyer is that his info comes from UFO books and not from anywhere else. But he was the Defense Secretary for Canada he would have had good contacts

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Bloody hell. Fourth Reich. Hadn't heard about General Lyman L. Lemnitzer's report on 4 alien species would like to see that.
    Seems like a mixture of truth and UFO folklore. The best thing about the Nazi's is that virtually all of them are dead now so who is carrying on their work?
    Can see that lots of people many still have sympathies in those directions but are they really in charge of the Space Fleet. The whole world has shifted to the right in the last four years but is that down to Nazi's?

Yep, that 'four alien species' is from 'The Assessment', i.e. the document Bob Dean saw while working at SHAPE headquarters. The four types were human-looking, reptilian, short Grey and tall Grey.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Found a source for the NATO 4 alien species report.<snip>[I]

The Original Article appeared as 'Inside the military UFO underground', Omni, April 1994.

Copy of the article is here
    https://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/military.htm

What was interesting is that Paul Hellyer is claiming he knew General Lemnitzer and he was a friend of his implying told him this info. @7'55"

One criticism often laid on Paul Hellyer is that his info comes from UFO books and not from anywhere else. But he was the Defense Secretary for Canada he would have had good contacts
    I may have to visit my closet archive. Was an OMNI Magazine subscriber back in the day, may actually be able to verify that article/issue in one of my stacks.
    You say hoarder, I say archive. LoL.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Bloody hell. Fourth Reich. Hadn't heard about General Lyman L. Lemnitzer's report on 4 alien species, would like to see that.
    Seems like a mixture of truth and UFO folklore.
    The best thing about the Nazi's is that virtually all of them are dead now, so who is carrying on their work?
    Can see that lots of people still have sympathies in those directions, but are they really in charge of the Space Fleet?
    The whole world has shifted to the right in the last four years, but is that down to Nazi's?

Opinion: I'm of the mindset, Corporatists are posing as both Republicans and Democrats. I am not saying that all corporations are bad... It comes down to "greed" and "lust for power".

I am concerned about a "hive-mind mentality" that is spreading across the landscape. It's said that, the Grays operate as a "hive-mind". Any movement in that direction of humans on Earth is a bad idea. All the bio-metric stuff being implemented is a step in that direction. Facial Recognition, palm scanners, eye scanners, bio-chips and so-on...

Have the Grays messed with human DNA, political, social development and whatever as an attempt to "turn humans on Earth into them"?

Are humans from other Star Systems trying to prevent it from happening?

If true; what can humans on Earth do to end the Grays interference on Earth?

Or is it possible that, the Grays and other aliens are attempting to prevent humans on Earth from self-destructing?

Or are aliens merely observing humanity on Earth?

Are troubled times are ahead for humanity on Earth?

Questions that we're unable to answer with certainty...
    Last edited by CasperParks; 09-29-2020 at 07:24 PM.

I agree with you any centralisation of all our personal data can only be a bad thing. Think Facebook is one of the scariest developments in the last 20yrs.
    It's the perfect spying tool, where you willingly give up all your contacts and tell them everything about you. The AI programs are constantly learning how to drag you in for longer hold your attention with no moral guidance at all. Personal data as Ed Snowden says has to be exactly that it needs to be properly protected.
    Revolutions have overturned corrupt governments but with such extensive data on us in the wrong hands, the people control is stripped away from them.

On Paul Hellyer,Allen Dulles newly formed CIA took over the whole Nazi spy network in the Eastern Block countries. The war might have ended but they still would have had Nazi sympathies and supported the Third Reich. It was thousands of operatives. He's right on that front.