Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rendlesham Forest Encounter, updates to Burroughs' Story

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    My understanding from inside sources involved in the medical examinations is that it does not require an actual physical touching of the craft or the occupants, but a close enough proximity can produce the same results in Burroughs as occurred with Penniston.
    Burroughs had the most severe illnesses from those nights. Much more severe than Penniston. If the radiation came from the craft, then Penniston should have had the more severe illness since he was the one to actually touch it. Or, why didn't all those who came near the craft get the same amount of damage to their health?

Even more of a question in my mind: Why don't we hear of abductees coming down with radiation poisoning?
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Here are the original statements provided by five of the participants on the first night of the Rendlesham Forest UFO sighting (1980 December 26). The statements are presented in alphabetical order of the witness’s name. Click on the link below. It takes you to page two where the written statements can be found. Page one is also very interesting.

Witness statements can be found here: http://www.ianridpath.com/ufo/rendlesham2c.htm
    I take anything that Ian Ridpath writes on the Rendlesham topic with a grain of salt. Ridpath determined that what they all saw on those three nights was the lighthouse. That theory has already been debunked.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    This is a very good interview of John Burroughs, recorded in 2009. Peter Robbins (whose main source is Larry Warren) is also interviewed here and confirms everything that Burroughs says.

http://www.theparacast.com/podcast/n...peter-robbins/

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    You're assuming that it was an alien craft that was extracted. I'm thinking that it was a nuclear missile that was damaged by the alien craft.
    If it had been a missile that was nuclear tipped it would have been a cruise missile, which were stored in the nuclear bunkers as well. ( Cruise missiles were carried by F-111, F-4, F-15's from English bases at that time. ) As such it would have been on it's transfer dolly and would not have needed to be transferred by helicopter, it could have easily been towed for transport on a C-141, or C-5 back to the U.S. for inspection and analysis, most likely at Wright Patterson Foreign Technology labs, inspecting for foreign technology altering the missile/warhead. The same goes for any warheads that would have been altered or destroyed. Anything which was ours would have been easily transported, short of it being radioactive, but which then would have required some specialized handling. But were that the case if they had time to crate it they had time to shield it. Crating would have also shielded it from view of those without need to know. If the item at question were an alien craft as where Halt, Burrows and Pennington found it in amongst the trees of the forest, vertical extraction by helicopter would have been required. Building a road into the forest would have left traces that would lead right to the site and getting "it" away cleanly would I think be a priority.
    Last edited by majicbar; 04-17-2015 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    A crate?
    Seems like a flatbed truck with tarps is the usual military M.O.
    Wonder what that could have been?

Holt seems like a pretty straight shooter, funny he never mentioned such an excavation.
    Interesting thread.

Most likely, as my guess, the crate probably contained a cut out of the ground where the craft may have come closest to depositing something on the environment. I would think they would have wanted to test the ground (and other artifacts) irradiated by the craft. Probably to figure out what that backwash was full of and thereby identifying where it has been. Probably for identifying the radioactive characteristics to run it against a database of known profiles?

Various references (not the best, I admit):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUjPeXskVqo <--- Explains what the field around the craft may have captured on it's way down into our atmosphere. Perhaps even some traces from different geographies? Who knows?

This one has the main point in the very end of the video (last few seconds):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiOzQ-K0gEQ

And some guy explaining how to do a basic spectroscopy:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpphHHnmh0g <--- Which brings the question, could the group of men have walked right above a hidden chamber that contained some kind of technology made by our government? Sensing equipment to capture UFO data? (it's a stretch of the imagination but with an unlimited budget and bright people, you never know what they might invent.)
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Burroughs had the most severe illnesses from those nights. Much more severe than Penniston. If the radiation came from the craft, then Penniston should have had the more severe illness since he was the one to actually touch it. Or, why didn't all those who came near the craft get the same amount of damage to their health?

Even more of a question in my mind: Why don't we hear of abductees coming down with radiation poisoning?
    Probably because the standard procedure is to ~ventilate~ the external fields prior to contact. Though there are no assurances that is always the case.

In this case, some of the encounters are unplanned events.

Not all UFO's cause burn marks on the ground (or the surroundings) they land on/near.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Probably because the standard procedure is to ~ventilate~ the external fields prior to contact. Though there are no assurances that is always the case.

In this case, some of the encounters are unplanned events.

Not all UFO's cause burn marks on the ground (or the surroundings) they land on/near.
    I have to wonder if the light in my experience in 1987 was similar to the light at Rendlesham.

In August, 1987, I was taken out of my building. I was upright as though I was walking down the stairs but the movement was more like floating. I felt very calm and detached and I now believe that I was in a trance. There was a man behind me who was wearing a poorly fitted suit. I think I looked over my right shoulder at him once. His necktie was flying around a bit and he had no face.
    We were going to a car that was across the street from my building. It was an old car from the 1940s or ‘50s with a round top (something like today’s P T Cruiser but larger), and was dark green to black in color.(Every time I’ve tried to draw that car, it comes out looking like a saucer with a dome.) I got into the car. The side windows had water on them but the front window was clear. The vehicle began to move and went down the edge of the street until it came to where Terrace View Avenue met Teunissen Place. Then it went over the low fence on the right and floated down to the athletic field of John F. Kennedy High School. As it descended, it looked like the whole field was bright white. I thought, “Isn’t that nice, snow in August.” It wasn’t snow. The field was flooded in bright white light. There was someone on the field, dressed in a white suit from head to toe. I knew what that suit was called but I couldn’t bring the word to mind. Years later I could put the word to it. It was a haz-mat suit, complete with hood. I don’t remember anything after that.

Blog Entries

I saw a recent TV interview where Burroughs claims hypno recovered memory of going inside the craft (in the animated re-creation the craft was bigger on the inside, than on the outside). He was in a room filled with crystals, a door opened and a crystal entity that resembled a large 6 foot tall snake (at least to me) swayed before him.
    Maybe that is where he was exposed to radiation.

Penniston was not with him (in the recovered memory) inside the craft
    So less exposure outside = less injury/illness.

Just a theory...
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I saw a recent TV interview where Burroughs claims hypno recovered memory of going inside the craft (in the animated re-creation the craft was bigger on the inside, than on the outside). He was in a room filled with crystals, a door opened and a crystal entity that resembled a large 6 foot tall snake (at least to me) swayed before him.
    Maybe that is where he was exposed to radiation.

Penniston was not with him (in the recovered memory) inside the craft
    So less exposure outside = less injury/illness.

Just a theory...
    Can you give me a link to that interview or the name of the program? This is a new one. It was reported that while Burroughs was in the light he was out of radio contact for about 25 minutes and has no memory of what happened. If those memories are accurate (I'm always suspicious when hypnosis is used), then it is a dramatic 360 degree turn. Burroughs always said that he would never say there was an entity or alien in the object. Also, a snake in the craft is very different than what Penniston and Burroughs has been saying--that it is from our future.

There is also the question of why wasn't the giant snake irradiated as well? Radiation is an equal opportunity destroyer. It doesn't discriminate based on species.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

Can you give me a link to that interview or the name of the program? This is a new one. It was reported that while Burroughs was in the light he was out of radio contact for about 25 minutes and has no memory of what happened. If those memories are accurate (I'm always suspicious when hypnosis is used), then it is a dramatic 360 degree turn. Burroughs always said that he would never say there was an entity or alien in the object. Also, a snake in the craft is very different than what Penniston and Burroughs has been saying--that it is from our future.

There is also the question of why wasn't the giant snake irradiated as well? Radiation is an equal opportunity destroyer. It doesn't discriminate based on species.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    http://www.therendleshamforestincident.com/Home.html

http://www.therendleshamforestincide...osis_Z0DU.html

http://www.therendleshamforestincide...ypnosis_2.html

http://www.therendleshamforestincide..._Hypnosis.html

This should help with the resources question for newyorklily, the information on the official website should be solid.