Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why we never went back to the Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Interesting article that focuses on tapes with the conversations between the lunar astronauts and Mission control.

http://in5d.com/this-is-why-we-never...k-to-the-moon/

Short version: somebody else was already there and they didn't want our company.
    Those conversations quoted in the article say it all. Amazingly, this has never been made into a big deal by the MSM. We have credible, respected, admired people (the astronauts) making references to beings, UFOs, mining activities, structures, etc and no one is jumping up and down and saying "Holy $hit, they ARE real!"

Although the Vietnam war was taking a huge chunk out of the budget, it should have been nothing more than a delay in us going back to the moon. By 1973 we were scaling back on defense spending related to the war and I would think that a return to the moon would have been a nice distraction.

It seems as though we were either intimidated by what we saw there or perhaps we were warned away by the elements working within our government.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Those conversations quoted in the article say it all. Amazingly, this has never been made into a big deal by the MSM. We have credible, respected, admired people (the astronauts) making references to beings, UFOs, mining activities, structures, etc and no one is jumping up and down and saying "Holy $hit, they ARE real!"

Although the Vietnam war was taking a huge chunk out of the budget, it should have been nothing more than a delay in us going back to the moon. By 1973 we were scaling back on defense spending related to the war and I would think that a return to the moon would have been a nice distraction.

It seems as though we were either intimidated by what we saw there or perhaps we were warned away by the elements working within our government.
    I think MSM gets away with it because the Astronauts did NOT acknowledge the conversation.
    Wasn't this the famous "missing 2minutes" that ham radio operators claim (IMHO probably did) to have captured?

The portions that are verified amount to unresolved lights in the sky.
    All the damning dialog was private channel, and (if i am not mistaken) no Astronaut confirmed it.
    Without corroboration, the story is dismissed as myth by news agencies.

I had hoped for a death bed statement from Neil Armstrong back in 2012, but no such luck.
    Brave as he was, seemes to have remained a Company man right up to the end.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I think MSM gets away with it because the Astronauts did NOT acknowledge the conversation.
    Wasn't this the famous "missing 2minutes" that ham radio operators claim (IMHO probably did) to have captured?

The portions that are verified amount to unresolved lights in the sky.
    All the damning dialog was private channel, and (if i am not mistaken) no Astronaut confirmed it.
    Without corroboration, the story is dismissed as myth by news agencies.

I had hoped for a death bed statement from Neil Armstrong back in 2012, but no such luck.
    Brave as he was, seemes to have remained a Company man right up to the end.
    The astronauts may not have acknowledged the conversation, but did they actually deny it though? Unless they flat out come and say it didn't happen then there may be a chance of it being true.

On the linked article, the top commenter posted the following. What do you guys make of it?

“Your moon has huge bases below the surface. When your government exploded a nuclear missile on the lunar surface, caused great destruction in a base Camelopardalis. The moon has tunnels that connect one side to the other by passing through the core, and three mining bases Camelopardalis are interconnected by these tunnels. Your governments have repeatedly exploded devices on the Moon, even though there is plenty of activity. That is disrespectful, and your governments are forbidden to build any kind of base there. With respect to Mars, your governments already know of the existence of several ancient cities there and have already taken lots of pictures and movies. You also are forbidden to even construct any kind of base on the surface. The civilization of Earth as it is today is not welcome on any celestial body where there is activity of other races. As I already mentioned earlier, your governments have bombed some installations on the Moon with missiles on several occasions, and so are totally forbidden to set foot again on that planetoid.” - Mythic

Which really wouldn't surprise me.
    ''I don't want to believe, I want to know.'' - Carl Sagan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymblys View Post
    On the linked article, the top commenter posted the following. What do you guys make of it?

“Your moon has huge bases below the surface. When your government exploded a nuclear missile on the lunar surface, caused great destruction in a base Camelopardalis. The moon has tunnels that connect one side to the other by passing through the core, and three mining bases Camelopardalis are interconnected by these tunnels. Your governments have repeatedly exploded devices on the Moon, even though there is plenty of activity. That is disrespectful, and your governments are forbidden to build any kind of base there. With respect to Mars, your governments already know of the existence of several ancient cities there and have already taken lots of pictures and movies. You also are forbidden to even construct any kind of base on the surface. The civilization of Earth as it is today is not welcome on any celestial body where there is activity of other races. As I already mentioned earlier, your governments have bombed some installations on the Moon with missiles on several occasions, and so are totally forbidden to set foot again on that planetoid.” - Mythic

Which really wouldn't surprise me.
    I doubt ET is a blogger, and I hear WiFi is terrible on the moon.

Most likely an inspired young SciFi author having fun at our expense.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008