Thread: Introduction

Wink Introduction

Hello everyone and thanks manuel for responding so fast.

23 years of age,living not very far from A51(NV/CA usa) for all of my life. Personally I have not experienced anything Phenomenon related or ET yet...heard a couple good stories here and there but thats about it.

I'v read around the forum for a while and many other places for some time now. The interest in this topic started at a young age thanks to certain religions being pushed on me,yet while listening to all of it just never seemed quite right. As of today I have no religious standing as I feel it is not a relevant topic to my life and I love technology. Excited to be here and hopefully contribute one day.

Welcome aboard!
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Ebenmatter View Post

23 years of age,living not very far from A51(NV/CA usa) for all of my life. Personally I have not experienced anything Phenomenon related or ET yet...heard a couple good stories here and there but thats about it.

I'v read around the forum for a while and many other places for some time now. The interest in this topic started at a young age thanks to certain religions being pushed on me,yet while listening to all of it just never seemed quite right. As of today I have no religious standing as I feel it is not a relevant topic to my life and I love technology. Excited to be here and hopefully contribute one day.
    Ebenmatter,

Welcome to The Outpost Forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Ebenmatter View Post

Welcome to the OutPost Forum from a CA Desert dweller. I've been up to Rachel, Alamo and all around the area a few times. I never saw anything extraordinary there except a very odd little, round cloud that didn't move with other clouds one evening, which I guess was at a different elevation than the moving clouds.
    Your comments/contributions are most welcome. We don't even mind an interesting rumor now and again as long s they're labeled for what they are.

Thanks for the warm welcome,hopefully with time I will be able to contribute to some conversations!
    Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
    -Arthur Balfour