This is Miles You tube page

https://www.youtube.com/user/megawatts1066

His Biog

This is the personal research of Miles Johnston, who commenced his research as a founder of the Irish UFO Research Centre in the 1970s. New information from eyewitnesses, ex and current military and civilian sources from the front line. After leaving SKY TV, Miles was commissioned to record the interviews for a voluntary research group later called Ammach, by Joanne Summerscales. This became the subject of a Ch4 network TV comedy show called "Confessions of an Alien Abductee", where the reputations and trauma suffered by abductees was made into national comedy. Grossly hurting the participants. Miles left this Ammach with extreme discord. This site now carries the edits from AMMACH for archive purposes only. Non of the interviews are "verified" they are provided for researchers, as the Bases Project interviews are.

I discovered Miles when after he interviewed Dick French who surfaced a few years back. Alexandro Rojas and others at Open Minds became skeptical of Dick French around the time of the CHD (Citizens Hearing on Disclosure) which he was a part of. I transcribed the whole of Dick French's interview with Miles.
See thread http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...91-Dick-French

I don't think and wouldn't vouch for everyone he has interviewed Miles probably wouldn't either but he is pretty tireless in traveling around the world and documenting witness and UFO conferences in video form.
I also think he is a little bonkers and has taken one too many conspiracies to heart, so that all this with a pinch of salt. But I have no doubt there are some gems in his stuff.

I thought I'd share this one with you that I came across not too long ago...

30 years ago Pete Willsher, now in his 70s, was briefed on a number of Gun Camera UFO colour photographs..... his story starts early in his life, with many CE1's near Southend-On-sea.
Pete, a musician, tells his extraordinary story, ultimately about the Gun Camera UFO photos, that Nick Pope mentioned in 2007...by 'accident'. He was shown these while playing with his band, at a USAF base in the south eastern UK.

It seems that while Pete visited a USAF base when playing in a country and western band, he started asking questions about UFOs, an officer showed him some proof.
He alleges the base was near Oxford distance from South End on Sea where he is based could it have been Upper Heyford?
Who knows it's a great story. However in my experience people with that many sightings are not usually telling the truth.