View Poll Results: Hypothetical government list people interested in Ufology?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Look to see if name was on it

3 42.86%
  • Look to see who was on it

5 71.43%
  • If name was on it, wear it as a badge of honor

2 28.57%
  • Name is on it: Freak-out and go into hiding

0 0%
  • Disappointed name not on list, feel like a failure

1 14.29%
  • Wipe forehead, name not on list

0 0%
  • No such list, get a life

1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Does government has a list of people in ufology?

Does government has a list of people in ufology?

Historical fact, government agencies have complied lists on numerous issues. Civil Rights, Occupy Movement, Anti War, Racial Groups and so-on.

If a hypothetical government list of people interested in ufology was leaked?

Can select more than one response...
    Last edited by CasperParks; 06-17-2015 at 12:39 AM.

IMO there IS a huge list. Probably going back to at least the 60's. I'll bet there are mostly X-Military names on it, but a few others come to mind.

During the Serpo saga I'll bet a few more were added...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    IMO there IS a huge list. Probably going back to at least the 60's. I'll bet there are mostly X-Military names on it, but a few others come to mind.

With my big mouth, I'm probably on it.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post

I agree,in my opinion there is a list of many names and multiple subjects. I figure anyone of actual threat on the list would eventually cross paths with them anyway.
    Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
    -Arthur Balfour

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebenmatter View Post
    I agree,in my opinion there is a list of many names and multiple subjects. I figure anyone of actual threat on the list would eventually cross paths with them anyway.

Yes, these people will eventually be intimidated, threated and with a possibility of even being killed. That is if anyone was in accordance was being a big enough threat as you had mentioned.

You see there are those who wish to keep people by in large in the dark about things. This is one form of the controlling aspects that is going on. The other is the misinformation and disinformation to keep people fighting amongst themselves and this is not limited to the Ufology part of life but a great deal of many things that comprises life as we know it. Much of what we know to be true isn't the whole truth and only part of the picture. You see when there is a job of the few to control the masses there are various power structures set in place to keep a lid on things and for the most part these other parts of the power structure don't even realize there is a level in place above them or even below them. Its all part of the intracate nature of the facade we all live and one we must all come to terms with before we can move past it. A great majority of the world don't even realize and some won't even recognize that such constructs are even possible. I mean just look at religion, government and social structure. People are afraid to step out of the box of which they have been placed in. We are all guilty of this to some extent but in order to change the status quo and go deeper down the rabbit hole we must come together with a certain understanding. That is, it's going to take a great deal of patience, diligence and fortitude to break past the barrier which are set up to keep us at odds with not only ourselves but each other.

Edward

"Does the government have lists of people who believe in UFOs?", The title of this thread makes us look uneducated and sloppy.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    "Does the government have lists of people who believe in UFOs?", The title of this thread makes us look uneducated and sloppy.
    If you look at the crap about the Alien/Mummy that went down in Mexico, it would appear that we are uneducated and sloppy.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    Title of thread / poll reads: Does government has a list of people in ufology?

View Poll Results reads: "Hypothetical government list people interested in Ufology?"

Error - Did not have "of" in that sentence.

Is should have read: "Hypothetical government list of people interested in Ufology?"

Are saying thread title should have been: "Does the government have lists of people who believe in UFOs?"

I did change the title in a quick time limited edit, but do not recall what it was prior. Depending on browser settings it is possible you are seeing that.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 06-18-2015 at 03:23 AM.