Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hey people, Name is Matt. Im an audio/video tech from a small town. Im into politics, paranormal things, computers, movies, and anything that screams nerd.

Anyway, Im new to this forum but used to have my own blog( The Educated Mindset ) that i just dont have enough time to keep up with it. look forward to reading and commenting on everyone topics as often as i can.

Thanks,
    Gwaihir
    If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir57 View Post
    Hey people, Name is Matt. Im an audio/video tech from a small town. Im into politics, paranormal things, computers, movies, and anything that screams nerd.

Anyway, Im new to this forum but used to have my own blog( The Educated Mindset ) that i just dont have enough time to keep up with it. look forward to reading and commenting on everyone topics as often as i can.

Thanks,
    Gwaihir
    Hi Matt, welcome aboard.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir57 View Post

Thanks,
    Gwaihir
    Welcome to TOP...

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Welcome to TOP...
    Ditto!

I'll Ditto that Ditto, lol. But Welcome..... Great bunch here.