Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you ask the aliens?

Question What would you ask the aliens?

(Hope this is the right forum for this)
    If you could ask an alien being any question what would that question be? A few things that I would think of would be what was the nearest planets to Earth that have life on them, then the nearest with complex life, and the nearest ones with intelligent life.

Getting answers to any of these questions though may be unlikely and even if they were answered can we believe the aliens have answered them truthfully? Still it never hurts to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    even if they were answered can we believe the aliens have answered them truthfully
    I believe they wouldn't tell the truth. If there is no way for us to verify, that they told the truth, it would be more useful for them to tell something else than the truth.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    (Hope this is the right forum for this)
    If you could ask an alien being any question what would that question be? A few things that I would think of would be what was the nearest planets to Earth that have life on them, then the nearest with complex life, and the nearest ones with intelligent life.

Getting answers to any of these questions though may be unlikely and even if they were answered can we believe the aliens have answered them truthfully? Still it never hurts to ask.

Just ONE question?
    Hmm. Biology? Religion? Science? Tech?

How about: How do you exceed the speed of light/travel such great astronomic distances?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    On second thought, considering the thread, maybe a more appropriate question would be something along the lines of:
    How does one go about getting OFF the list of abduction subjects?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I would ask if they believe in a higher being comparable to our beliefs.
    If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

"what's up with all those hybrids that are being made?"
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

To many things flood the brain at the same time with this one, but if i had to choose one. I would probably ask if there are "greater" beings then what I think is within the material universe.
    Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
    -Arthur Balfour

It doesn't have to be limited to one, you could ask any aliens as many questions as you want. Though I can imagine that some of the answers they give can differ greatly depending upon which aliens the questions were asked to.

I'd ask them how they feel about the tabloids reporting their activities?

Weekly_World_News_-_Cover_Art_4800.jpg

Lol, I love it Doc ! That and is BatBoy real ?

Idk, I think I'd ask them how to correct our path to a sustainable ecosystem and society without killing off 1/2 of the populace?