Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would you ask the aliens?

Binary Star systems? No idea

I was ask, "Get Me out of Here.." lol.

A question that we ourselves may be able to answer soon hopefully "Are there any planets (or other astrological bodies) the size of Mars or larger in our solar system that we have yet to discover? And if there are where exactly can we find these bodies?"
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    A question that we ourselves may be able to answer soon hopefully "Are there any planets (or other astrological bodies) the size of Mars or larger in our solar system that we have yet to discover? And if there are where exactly can we find these bodies?"
    I would say that would be one of my questions for sure. There's a lot of real estate out there and by my reading, the planets we see as of yet, may work out to be holograms or surface manipulations which act as a veil, Venus is a possible good example.

I thought about this question quite a bit like many others have, it's a great poser. For me, I would like to ask if it were possible, if I could receive in my hand, that I could take and keep, a video of some means possibly a CD type disc which we could play on our limited technology of several hours of footage of their home planet, in super high definition, in color of course of the "way they live", out and indoors, the whole nine yards, from the air and at ground level, a disc which could be played on our 6 o'clock news for the whole world to see.

Assuming of course we would like what we see that is??