Thread: Did NASA pull the plug on live streaming UFOs near the ISS?

Blog Entries

Did NASA pull the plug on live streaming UFOs near the ISS?

The video repeatedly shows two UFOs coming up from Earth near the ISS, but then the live stream abruptly stops. Did NASA stop it intentionally or was it some sort of glitch? And, what were those lights?
    http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/...oof-Alien-Life

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    NASA=
    Never A Straight Answer.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    NASA=
    Never A Straight Answer.
    Classic!

I tune in often to see the views. Half the time it's blanked out, bastards.. lol. That is an interesting set of blips there. Shame they do that to the video feed all the time. It's no loss of signal. If it was, it would fuzz out before it was gone. I was watchin today and It was only on a few minutes then the stupid page they put up... What really burns my A__ is that we pay these folks. WE PAY.. It is supposed to be our space program. I better stop here. Getting Pissed thinkin about it. Man, burns my a__...

O yea. You probably already seen the SpaceX rocket blew up today after launch. Hate it for Elon Musk. But I heard that some school kids had made an experiment that was on the rocket that blew a while back. Launched from the Wallops facility on the east coast. They made a new one that was on this one. BOOM, gone again, lol. Man what luck. Third time is a charm..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    O yea. You probably already seen the SpaceX rocket blew up today after launch. Hate it for Elon Musk. But I heard that some school kids had made an experiment that was on the rocket that blew a while back. Launched from the Wallops facility on the east coast. They made a new one that was on this one. BOOM, gone again, lol. Man what luck. Third time is a charm..

The only good thing, SpaceX was unmanned.
    Attachment 1008

No way we should be sending our astronauts up in them when they keep exploding. Retiring the shuttle before developing a reliable alternative was a mistake.

There are times when I truly believe that the politicians don't want us to go into space (little green men aside).
    Why you ask?
    Look what happened to England when the upstart colonists decided that they could run their lives better than the folks back home.
    Today's political leaders don't want to repeat that mistake down the road....

Regards,
    John Braungart

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomac View Post
    There are times when I truly believe that the politicians don't want us to go into space (little green men aside).
    Why you ask?
    Look what happened to England when the upstart colonists decided that they could run their lives better than the folks back home.
    Today's political leaders don't want to repeat that mistake down the road....

Regards,
    John Braungart
    Not only bad for the politicians back home (losing their stranglehold on the people/subjects), but also not so good for the residents that already existed in the new frontier (lost the lease on their homelands).
    That would infer TWO disparate parties both have an interest in limiting the explorations of the heavens.
    Attachment 1008