Thread: Remote viewing & UFOs : CIA index + 92,010 PDF pages

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Uri Geller has been interviewed by the Daily Telegraph regarding the material released above, specifically on the Stargate program, the story can be found here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ychic-warrior/
    It is noticeable he comments that he was asked to kill a Pig psychically, not a goat I also find the material regarding his remote viewing capabilities quite interesting; he comments on remote viewing as being an ongoing subject of interest in government circles, suggesting a successor to the Stargate program is still ongoing but classified.
    Granted I'm a fan of Geller and have even met him in person once AND, have corresponded with him several times in the past via email, the fact that Stargate was real and that docs of previously classified information show Geller's results in those experiments.... that anyone is questioning his recruitment by various agencies and companies around the world to access information psychically or to engage in some kind of telekinesis task for them reminds me of the fact that even when presented with hard-core proof, skeptics will still choose not to believe.
    Last edited by A99; 01-27-2017 at 05:07 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi