Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leaked photos from US Sub Trepang SSN 674 taken 1971

Don't look like balloons to me.
    The detail in the photos seems to show hard angles and rectangular structures.

Also an update on Black vault they seem to think the pictures are not from the Trepang, two of the crew claim not to have seen anything so perhaps they are from another sub.
    I dont think they don't look like the same craft at all, also the weather conditions seem different. Only the source may have more accurate information.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 07-15-2015 at 09:02 PM.

Beware the insiders! I find that things like these always leads to hoax's even if it's true. They first say "Just wait a little bit and I will release more info" IMO I find that they never do. Who ever comes up with this stuff civilian or military they want people to make it viral pure and simple.

I suspect for the Hoaxer it's ego, fame and making fun of people's gullibility. If it's military it's to muddy the waters hiding either real ET contact or experimental space craft. Also possibly pin pointing key active members of the UFO community.

I asked elevenaugust if he could look at them. He's no doubt has done so but as he mentioned to me without the originals it is impossible to do any serious analysis.
    They have a ship's manifest would be worth tracking down as many of the crew as possible.
    Someone could also try to float the story on Sharkhunters the website for ex submariners.
    http://www.uboat.net/forums/
    Last edited by Longeyes; 07-16-2015 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I asked elevenaugust if he could look at them. He's no doubt has done so but as he mentioned to me without the originals it is impossible to do any serious analysis.
    They have a ship's manifest would be worth tracking down as many of the crew as possible.
    Someone could also try to float the story on Sharkhunters the website for ex submariners.
    http://www.uboat.net/forums/

11A is correct of course, but that analysis would only prove if the photos are contrived or not… it does not tell you what the objects are.

The article:

http://www.theblackvault.com/casefil...4-march-1971/#

Over half way down the page (under “Possible Explanations”) show the following ( photos are linked from their site):

The above UFO is from the USS Trepang.

The above object is a known Navy balloon (British).

The rest is up to interpretation.

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

You might be right Marvin
    I tried to post something on the sub website - it immediately got taken down.

1971 march uss trepang

images acceptable evidence of unidentified non terrestrial objects

written description of objects by witnesses needed for a more concise evaluation

who are they

what is the purpose of their visit to the earth

what activity - if any - are they engaged in during their visit to the earth

where do they come from

by now it obvious that extraterrestrial alien visitations to the earth are older than humanity

some e.t. visitors have a more involved agenda

the bible and other sacred books overflow with references to extraterrestrial alien agenda

stephanville texas case is absolutely unique

the phoenix lights case is unique

there are other cases which deserve closer attention - the blue book reports cases which somewhat convey the extraordinary technology involved

unfortunately, there is virtually nothing as to the home worlds of the e.t. aliens

sanskrit texts of ancient india are known to have descriptions of exoplanets

e.t. visitors of today probably were the subject of ancient texts