Thread: New Glyphs Revealed in Nazca.

New Glyphs Revealed in Nazca.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...esco-site.html

Being closer to a major metro area I'm concerned these could be damaged now that they're being brought to light. What's hard to believe is how they remained in the quiet all this time. But it's interesting that these exist and are older. Im left wondering what is still out there in remote areas that could predate these and help reveal their origins.

Thanks for posting that find. I love that sort of thing and never tire of reading about new finds. We have mysterious glyphs of different types in the Mojave made by now unknown tribes. Fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Thanks for posting that find. I love that sort of thing and never tire of reading about new finds. We have mysterious glyphs of different types in the Mojave made by now unknown tribes. Fascinating.
    *Unknown tribes is fascinating. We are just now learning of them.

Their history often carved in stone, cave walls, stone structures and massive drawings visible from space. Visible from orbit, welcoming mats and or attempts to attract visitors from space. Perhaps, some of it an attempt to leave a historical record of their presence upon the Earth.