Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fade to Black / Jimmy Church Radio

Fade to Black / Jimmy Church Radio

July 30th, 2015: I was on Fade to Black with Jimmy Church near the end of his show. Had a lot of fun. I wanted to give Skype a test run. It was my first Skype call! We talked about UFO sightings, books and writing process. Click here, my call starts at roughly 152.00 on meter. I did not expect the call to last as long as it did. Next time, will have notes in front of me.

If you don't listen to the entire show, I recommend listening to roughly 38.00 on the meter. Actor Dean Haglund one of the Lone Gunmen on X-Files called-in and talked about return of X-Files.

I enjoy Jimmy Church's radio show, he has a number of great guests. This past week he had Patty Greer talking about Crop Circles. Also, Stanton T. Friedman celebrated his 81st birthday on the show.

Of course, I was very nervous and it showed. Re-listened to it a couple of times, noticing what I did right and wrong in the call.

I am very grateful that Jimmy Church permitted me to promote books. I hope he allows me on the show again. There are a number things I'd enjoy discussing, UFO theories and conspiracies, and whatever...

Click here to checkout, Fade to Black with Jimmy Church website and visit his archives: Or click here for a listing at Speaker.

Again, he has fantastic guests on his show.

Last night, Ben Hansen host and investigator of the SyFy channel’s Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files. Good show, twitter interaction as well. Tuesday this week, film maker Jeremy Corbell. Corbell is known for the EXTRAORDINARY BELIEFS of enigmatic people deep within the aerospace, military, intelligence, conspiracy, extraterrestrial and underworld communities. I have not seen his documentaries, but looks interesting.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for starting this thread, Casper Parks. I've listened to Fade to Black a few times and found it to be a very good show. Jimmy Church really knows how to conduct an interview and address the audience. I think him and his show can easily surpass George Noory and Coast to Coast.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Thank you for starting this thread, Casper Parks. I've listened to Fade to Black a few times and found it to be a very good show. Jimmy Church really knows how to conduct an interview and address the audience. I think him and his show can easily surpass George Noory and Coast to Coast.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    I enjoy interaction on twitter as the show airs. Always fun...
    Last edited by CasperParks; 08-18-2015 at 08:35 PM.

Tuesday night, 08/18/15 on Fade to Black was great. Guest was Jeremy Corbell who documents and films "Extraordinary Beliefs" including John Lear, Bob Lazar and others.

Click here for a link to the show at Speaker.

Visit Jeremy Corbell's website by clicking here.

This is awkward, not sure to post in Fade to Black thread or my updates...

Confirmed date: I will be a guest on Fade to Black, Jimmy Church Radio / KGRA on Wednesday August 26th, 2015. Mister Church is laid-back with his guests, so that should set my nerves at ease. We will be live on Twitter as the shows airs. Will post a reminder on the day-of, and after show airs post a link to listen in podcast format.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    This is awkward, not sure to post in Fade to Black thread or my updates...

Confirmed date: I will be a guest on Fade to Black, Jimmy Church Radio / KGRA on Wednesday August 26th, 2015. Mister Church is laid-back with his guests, so that should set my nerves at ease. We will be live on Twitter as the shows airs. Will post a reminder on the day-of, and after show airs post a link to listen in podcast format.
    Go ahead and post it in both.

And good luck with the interview.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Fade to Black: August, week of 24th 2015.

August 24th: Author David Wilcock, and Corey Goode known for MILAB and SSP (Secret Space Program).
    August 25th: Author Travis Walton (Fire in the Sky), and film-maker Jennifer Stein.
    August 26th: Author Casper Parks first hour, and second hour Author Dave Bara.
    August 27th: Fader Night is Trivia Night call-ins, try and stump Host Jimmy Church

*Trivia, callers not allowed to use search engines in researching trivia questions to ask. Trivia night topics change from week to week...
    Last edited by CasperParks; 08-25-2015 at 10:03 AM.

Week of Sept 14th - 17th 2015 on Fade to Black:

14th: Louis Buff Parry
    15th: David Weatherly, paranormal investigator and world explorer. Author of The Black Eyed Children and Strange Intruders.
    16th: Scott Wolter, Forensic geologist and host of H2 (History Channel) American Unearthed.
    17th: Rock and Rule Trivia, call-ins.