Thread: Briefing to Regan

Briefing to Regan

I had been reading a transcript of the briefing Regan had when he became pres. It was on ewao.com. Said it was recently released. I didn't get to finish it and now seems to be gone. It was long, so I didn't get through it all. Anything on this? Thoughts.?

Blog Entries
    That would be awesome to read.

Edward

Blog Entries
    Thanks Epo.

Thanks Epo.. What I seen is this but is said it was recently released. How about authentic? Is this for real or not? I never really went through the SERPO stuff before because most were saying it was rubbish. What is your thoughts on this. As a president, being briefed on this would be earth shattering.

I highly doubt the accuracy of this "record". This document and its contents is quite believable, or just more misinformation. Something this descriptive and the info it divulges would break news instantly. unless EVERYONE is in on its secrecy
    If you must argue, remember that it is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    I had been reading a transcript of the briefing Regan had when he became pres. It was on ewao.com. Said it was recently released. I didn't get to finish it and now seems to be gone. It was long, so I didn't get through it all. Anything on this? Thoughts.?
    Its' still there. Do a search in the EXPLORE window top right. It's the same transcript on the SERPO.org website.

There's still information contained within the briefing itself that could be independently verified. Don't think that's been done yet. It was to be the first of several briefings to be released. Identify who the other advisors were (and their manner of asking questions), would be a start.

I think its' still open for further investigation.

the Kingfish

According the the completely unverifiable, denied by the principles, and thoroughly fake legendary backstory of the Serpo Releases (is that enough of a disclaimer?) this briefing is what blew up Serpo, i.e., this release was used by the faction that opposed the release of information by the Anons to get the Serpo Anons silenced. Legend has it that there is enough information in the briefing document that could be deciphered by someone who knew some of the disguised participants or that a determined investigator could fill in the blanks. If that were to happen, so the absolutely rejected story goes, it would be enough to make it a news story that would interest the mainstream media. I like that story because is denied by everyone. Some even deny that they know enough to deny it and refuse to have their names associated with denying it. So, it has to be fake, right?
    Did I mention that this was a thoroughly ridiculous rumor?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    According the the completely unverifiable, denied by the principles, and thoroughly fake legendary backstory of the Serpo Releases (is that enough of a disclaimer?) this briefing is what blew up Serpo, i.e., this release was used by the faction that opposed the release of information by the Anons to get the Serpo Anons silenced. Legend has it that there is enough information in the briefing document that could be deciphered by someone who knew some of the disguised participants or that a determined investigator could fill in the blanks. If that were to happen, so the absolutely rejected story goes, it would be enough to make it a news story that would interest the mainstream media. I like that story because is denied by everyone. Some even deny that they know enough to deny it and refuse to have their names associated with denying it. So, it has to be fake, right?
    Did I mention that this was a thoroughly ridiculous rumor?
    Quite interesting. At least four years passed between the posting of the Reagan briefing (the lst of 6 purported briefings) and the last serpo posting in 2012.

the kingfish