Dr Greer Presents a Workshop in London, England

Anyone fancy going to this?
    Think I might go

Dr. Greer Presents a Workshop in London, England

http://sirius-disclosure.myshopify.c...london-england

Description

Thursday September 17, 2015

"Contact, Disclosure and the European Connection"

You are invited to join Dr. Steven Greer- founder of the world-wide Disclosure movement and CE-5 Initiation and creator of "Sirius", the historic documentary- for an evening of amazing information on never -before heard revelations on briefings and contact initiatives in Europe.

These include:

- Briefings for European royal families and Government officials in the UK, Monaco, France, the Vatican and Liechtenstein

- Senior French Ministry of Defense and Intelligence initiatives for CE-5 contact events in France and never-before seen documents from the French Government- the most important UFO documents in existence!

- He will discuss the CE-5 Contact event in France with ET craft confirmed on radar over CE-5 Contact Site at over 200,000 kilometers per hour- and one that appeared partially materialized in the contact field

- The future of Disclosure and Contact in Europe and the world- and how you can play a key role in the beginning of a new civilization on earth!

The presentation will be followed by a meet and greet by Dr. Greer and an informal book signing for those who have his books . (Click here to link to the books at our store.)

Cavendish Conference Venues

22 Duchess Mews, LONDON, W1G 9DT.

September 17, 2015

19:00 – 21:00 (7pm – 9 pm)

(The conference center only has information about their venue. For questions about the workshop you may write to akdisclosure@gmail.com.)

$71 US for on line advance purchase (approx. 45 Pounds)

50 Pounds cash only at the door - based on availability.

This workshop is also offered as a webinar for - $38.50. Please click here to connect to payment for the webinar.

Your receipt is your ticket. No tickets will be sent in the mail.

Did go in the end..
    It was pretty good. Showed quite a few clips of his cseti ce5 evidence which were quite convincing will write more tomorrow

Thought overall Dr Greer came across really well in person. Was quite a youngish crowd there which I thought was encouraging.
    Most of the talk was the same stuff many of us have heard from dr Greer many times: briefing the clintons ect ect
    The talk is probably going to be up online somewher I you are interested but he did come out with some great stuff. The most impressive thing was his contact event organised for the French government. It was a CE-5 event but the French had scientists and their people incognito, the estate in Britanny was made a no fly zone for the duration. The whole thing took years to arrange due to interference from TPTB and pure logistics. Dr Greer had a letter from the French Mod which he promise to share on his website and also promised to put up his guild line / protocols he specified to the French mod. Ie no weapons ect.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Did go in the end..
    It was pretty good. Showed quite a few clips of his cseti ce5 evidence which were quite convincing will write more tomorrow
    Sounds like an enlightening experience.
    What sort of CE5 evidence did he present?
    I recall watching one of his retreat recruitment videos showing "lights in the sky" that seemed to respond to his request; "fly right", "fly left", "fly in a circle".
    Was that the type of evidence he discussed?

I often wonder why he doesn't say "fly over here, and land at my feet".
    Now, I'd pay a dollar to see that!
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Thought overall Dr Greer came across really well in person. Was quite a youngish crowd there which I thought was encouraging.
    Most of the talk was the same stuff many of us have heard from dr Greer many times: briefing the clintons ect ect
    The talk is probably going to be up online somewher I you are interested but he did come out with some great stuff. The most impressive thing was his contact event organised for the French government. It was a CE-5 event but the French had scientists and their people incognito, the estate in Britanny was made a no fly zone for the duration. The whole thing took years to arrange due to interference from TPTB and pure logistics. Dr Greer had a letter from the French Mod which he promise to share on his website and also promised to put up his guild line / protocols he specified to the French mod. Ie no weapons ect.
    Most interesting. I enjoy reading these positive comments on Greer; so hard to know if one is on the level nowadays.

He showed a variety of footage quite a lot of night vision stuff where lights flared up, especially when a laser was pointed at them. Stills of orbs, some drifting through the group one seeming to touch one man while meditating, a purplish blur in a background, an actual physical ufo (old footage) in France small but distinct. He went on and on about the little guy in the photo in the desert, had a name for him he claimed the instruments went crazy when it materialised. Nothing was really definitive proof but as a whole it was pretty impressive.
    One thing he was keen to stress there was nothing like you'd expect from looking at the movies. He described that most et tech uses the non locality of the universe, and built before it enters the physical plane. Sometimes a small orb my contain a massive craft. I know that to be true from Buddhism all the masters repeat again and again. What you experience as reality is very distorted. It is more like a reflection in a mirror, it is not really real but you cannot say it is nothing.

On the French Mod test he claimed something vectored in on the radar at something like 20,000kph he might have said 200,000. And that an orb floated around a few cars and their headlights lit up. There was no footage or radar data shown however.
    On another tack he mentioned he was real close to getting a zero pt energy device built for him, it was all ok by some big ptbs. But was quashed by the CIA chief he had briefed years before. I think that was I the film Sirius.
    One more claim he made was that he had briefed 150 world leaders in Australia on some island you only get to by private boat or helicopter. Was there for three days on his own was another guy there briefing them on weird physics
    Please forgive any mistakes writing this on my phone

Blog Entries
    He showed a variety of footage quite a lot of night vision stuff where lights flared up, especially when a laser was pointed at them. Stills of orbs, some drifting through the group one seeming to touch one man while meditating, a purplish blur in a background, an actual physical ufo (old footage) in France small but distinct. He went on and on about the little guy in the photo in the desert, had a name for him he claimed the instruments went crazy when it materialised. Nothing was really definitive proof but as a whole it was pretty impressive.
    One thing he was keen to stress there was nothing like you'd expect from looking at the movies. He described that most et tech uses the non locality of the universe, and built before it enters the physical plane. Sometimes a small orb my contain a massive craft. I know that to be true from Buddhism all the masters repeat again and again. What you experience as reality is very distorted. It is more like a reflection in a mirror, it is not really real but you cannot say it is nothing.

On the French Mod test he claimed something vectored in on the radar at something like 20,000kph he might have said 200,000. And that an orb floated around a few cars and their headlights lit up. There was no footage or radar data shown however.
    On another tack he mentioned he was real close to getting a zero pt energy device built for him, it was all ok by some big ptbs. But was quashed by the CIA chief he had briefed years before. I think that was I the film Sirius.
    One more claim he made was that he had briefed 150 world leaders in Australia on some island you only get to by private boat or helicopter. Was there for three days on his own was another guy there briefing them on weird physics
    Please forgive any mistakes writing this on my phone
    Thanks for the synopsis Longeyes.
    Good to hear what Dr Greer is up to these days.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

The video above has now had 282,791 views