Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aguadilla UFO Puerto Rico 2013

Apparently someone anonymously contacted the Black Vault about this.
    There is also a rumour that this will be the third To the Stars/ DOD video to be released

Full letter on the site.

http://www.theblackvault.com/casefil...ard-ufo-video/

Letter received by The Black Vault

I was reading about your involvement in getting documents from the NSA concerning UFO’s. Sir, if you want undeiable proof of UFO’s on earth from a government source it is in the video below. Try a FOIA request for this video that was leaked onto youtube.

I can vouch that the following video is 100% real. I am remaining anonymous to avoid government reprisals.
    If you ever wanted to truly see how aliens are monitoring or studying us, and witness their technology, this is it.

The video is a black and white infrared recording using a L3 MX15 EOIR camera. The IR video uses back hot, meaning the blacker something is the hotter, or fuller of energy it is. The video was leaked onto youtube because the Federal Agents who recorded it realized the Federal Government was not interested in disclosing it. The video was recorded from the screen of a laptop using a iPhone type device.

Spanish is heard as background noise to distort the leaker’s voices so they are not discovered, so disregard all audio. Lastly, the poster of the video speculates it was recorded from a CBP Blackhawk. In reality it was recorded by a CBP DHC8 turboprop maritime patrol aircraft.

This is not a maybe, this is 100% alien technology on earth, in our skies, and under our oceans. The video was taken in Aguadilla Puerto Rico, and can be verified by calling CBP Caribbean Air and Marine Branch, and Aguadilla airport control tower (the UFO was over the airport without permission and tower controllers saw it and tracked it on radar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Apparently someone anonymously contacted the Black Vault about this.
    There is also a rumour that this will be the third To the Stars/ DOD video to be released

Full letter on the site.

http://www.theblackvault.com/casefil...ard-ufo-video/

Letter received by The Black Vault

I was reading about your involvement in getting documents from the NSA concerning UFO’s. Sir, if you want undeiable proof of UFO’s on earth from a government source it is in the video below. Try a FOIA request for this video that was leaked onto youtube.

I can vouch that the following video is 100% real. I am remaining anonymous to avoid government reprisals.
    If you ever wanted to truly see how aliens are monitoring or studying us, and witness their technology, this is it.

The video is a black and white infrared recording using a L3 MX15 EOIR camera. The IR video uses back hot, meaning the blacker something is the hotter, or fuller of energy it is. The video was leaked onto youtube because the Federal Agents who recorded it realized the Federal Government was not interested in disclosing it. The video was recorded from the screen of a laptop using a iPhone type device.

Spanish is heard as background noise to distort the leaker’s voices so they are not discovered, so disregard all audio. Lastly, the poster of the video speculates it was recorded from a CBP Blackhawk. In reality it was recorded by a CBP DHC8 turboprop maritime patrol aircraft.

This is not a maybe, this is 100% alien technology on earth, in our skies, and under our oceans. The video was taken in Aguadilla Puerto Rico, and can be verified by calling CBP Caribbean Air and Marine Branch, and Aguadilla airport control tower (the UFO was over the airport without permission and tower controllers saw it and tracked it on radar....
    Black Vault says: "The Black Vault maintains backup copies, and it is still available here", but i did not see a link to the video?!?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

There is a copy at the top of the page. There's also a link at the start of this thread.