Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Hoax Channels

rt.com is starting to spread more and more nonsense stories as well, unfortunately.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    rt.com is starting to spread more and more nonsense stories as well, unfortunately.
    I read somewhere that, RT was formerly known at Russia Today and sponsored by the Russian government.

Back in mid 1970s, when in the US Navy I was listening to "Radio Moscow" on shortwave. A petty officer filed a complaint / report for it and put my security clearance at risk. The petty officer had a great dislike for me, I did not hit the bars in port with everyone and get drunk. Traveling was a once in a lifetime, I went sightseeing when visiting foreign ports!

Later and standing before the Captain, X-O, and Ops Officer I was asked, "Is it true you were listening to Radio Moscow?"

I spoke the truth, "Yes, I was. If you want to understand the enemy - you have to know what they are saying about us."

Cold War was heavily in play at the time. Captain, X-O and Ops Officer liked my explanation.

What bothers me about RT, a number of well-known US Citizens are reporting for the network. At this time, I do not trust the Russian government.

From time to time, I glimpse at RT for the same reason. What they are saying about the US and other nations?
    Last edited by CasperParks; 09-02-2015 at 08:14 AM.

Right! RT was Russia Today before.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

www.video-channel.info is yet another one of those fake news stories with lots of sensational UFO related headlines that are entirely made up.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

www.universityofvideos.info apparently is from the same people as video-channel.info.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Rt has been out there for sure. I,m not to sure how to take them anymore. Then there is the ones poppin up on facebook. They show the sky is fallin all the time, and then so many postin how they are right and believe in this crap. I see one often called Free Expirancers. Michael Lee Hill posts in it often. Some of those folks are Out There. You could make up, an alien attack is comin next week by aliens an inch tall. That you were told by there grandpa, and half would believe you sayin grandpa told them too.

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Rt has been out there for sure. I,m not to sure how to take them anymore. Then there is the ones poppin up on facebook. They show the sky is fallin all the time, and then so many postin how they are right and believe in this crap. I see one often called Free Expirancers. Michael Lee Hill posts in it often. Some of those folks are Out There. You could make up, an alien attack is comin next week by aliens an inch tall. That you were told by there grandpa, and half would believe you sayin grandpa told them too.
    Yes... the amount of utter nonsense being spread on Facebook is scary.
    Even scarier is that loads of people are willing to just all blindly accept it as the truth.
    And if you dare point out that it's nonsense they'll get mad and start calling you names.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

As rightly pointed out in another thread: all of the Sorcha Faal material is disinfo.

http://WhatDoesItMean.com/
    http://EUTimes.net/
    http://FreedomFighterRadio.net/
    http://FourWinds10.com/
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Sincere appreciation for this, I've wasted some time on a few of them.

And special thanks for the inclusion of Thirdphaseofmoon.

I've met both of them (while conducting MUFON investigations) and I can confirm that they are fake.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    I read somewhere that, RT was formerly known at Russia Today and sponsored by the Russian government.

Back in mid 1970s, when in the US Navy I was listening to "Radio Moscow" on shortwave. A petty officer filed a complaint / report for it and put my security clearance at risk. The petty officer had a great dislike for me, I did not hit the bars in port with everyone and get drunk. Traveling was a once in a lifetime, I went sightseeing when visiting foreign ports!

Later and standing before the Captain, X-O, and Ops Officer I was asked, "Is it true you were listening to Radio Moscow?"

I spoke the truth, "Yes, I was. If you want to understand the enemy - you have to know what they are saying about us."

Cold War was heavily in play at the time. Captain, X-O and Ops Officer liked my explanation.

What bothers me about RT, a number of well-known US Citizens are reporting for the network. At this time, I do not trust the Russian government.

From time to time, I glimpse at RT for the same reason. What they are saying about the US and other nations?
    Well played!

Sounds like someone dodged a possible Captain's Mast?
    RM? ET? CT? OS Perhaps?