Thread: Are these ours or theirs?

Blog Entries

Are these ours or theirs?

Two similar triangles sighted different times and in different locations. Both were near Charlotte, N.C. Are they our own TR3B or are they from somewhere else?
    http://www.openminds.tv/witness-with...ngle-ufo/34721

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Often it appears as if, whomever is piloting these triangular air/space crafts often do not care if seen. If could be one of ours. These type of sightings are becoming common place, we hear of them more and more often.

Not sure if anyone can answer this: Are more sightings of triangular crafts reported in the US and Canada than other parts of the globe, and or near US Military bases?

Did not see a listing at MUFON website that breaks down triangular craft sighting times and locations. I'll post a question with MUFON at twitter, and see if they have a mapping or listing of locations for triangular craft sightings.

Quick glimpse at map of recent sightings at MUFON, showed two or three triangular crafts in South America and one in the US, and roughly four or five in EU and Middle East.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 08-22-2015 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Often it appears as if, whomever is piloting these triangular air/space crafts often do not care if seen. If could be one of ours. These type of sightings are becoming common place, we hear of them more and more often.

Not sure if anyone can answer this: Are more sightings of triangular crafts reported in the US and Canada than other parts of the globe, and or near US Military bases?

Did not see a listing at MUFON website that breaks down triangular craft sighting times and locations. I'll post a question with MUFON at twitter, and see if they have a mapping or listing of locations for triangular craft sightings.

Quick glimpse at map of recent sightings at MUFON, showed two or three triangular crafts in South America and one in the US, and roughly four or five in EU and Middle East.
    As a geographer, I hope that MUFON has this data detailed in their database with such a distinction. I believe that the different types of UFOs are indicitive of the alien civilizations flying them. Unless the data base distinguishes these various types of UFOs, such distinctions will be lost. It is all a matter of data mining.

I've wondered the same thing myself; even more confusing since it seems they may around have been for quite some time.

image.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Wansen; 09-04-2015 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    I've wondered the same thing myself; even more confusing since it seems they may around have been for quite some time.

image.jpg
    Wansen,

Thanks for posting - I enjoy ancient artwork with UFOs and aliens.