Thread: Beam Above Tianjin, China,

Beam Above Tianjin, China,

Just ran into this one. Thought I would post it here. Interesting that it shows one of the Beams of light that folks have been seeing. Could be a hoaks to.

Explosion, August 12, 2015, At 15:30 UTC

Two enormous chemical explosions leveled over two square miles of an industrial area in Tianjin, China, killed more than a hundred people and injured hundreds more occurred on August 12, 2015, and this photograph was taken that shows a mysterious white beam in an explosion image. Is this a digital camera roller artifact? Or something else?
    china blast..jpg

Chemical explosions in Tianjin, China, on August 12, 2015, at 15:30 UTC,
    that leveled over two square miles of industrial area. Image sent to The Nevada
    County Scooper from unidentified reader without more image source details.

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Just ran into this one. Thought I would post it here. Interesting that it shows one of the Beams of light that folks have been seeing. Could be a hoaks to.

Explosion, August 12, 2015, At 15:30 UTC

Two enormous chemical explosions leveled over two square miles of an industrial area in Tianjin, China, killed more than a hundred people and injured hundreds more occurred on August 12, 2015, and this photograph was taken that shows a mysterious white beam in an explosion image. Is this a digital camera roller artifact? Or something else?
    china blast..jpg

Chemical explosions in Tianjin, China, on August 12, 2015, at 15:30 UTC,
    that leveled over two square miles of industrial area. Image sent to The Nevada
    County Scooper from unidentified reader without more image source details.
    I'm not an expert on photos. I am looking at the low clouds, trying to decide if photo shopped. China has strict control of internet, and getting a photo out of the country must be a chore. If the person who took the photo came forward, he or she would likely be putting their life in danger.

Agree, lot of hoaxes out there - So, who really knows if it faked photo or real.

There have been others reported. I'm with you, I can't decide if its a hoax or not.

Marin County, California
    https://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?...ry=Environment

Nevada City, California
    https://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?...ry=Environment

The photo has been "Photoshopped":

*** Searching Compression Signatures ***

Signature: 01E76B1145D4662F80BA198358A896A4
    Signature (Rotated): 01E76B1145D4662F80BA198358A896A4
    File Offset: 0 bytes
    Chroma subsampling: 1x1
    EXIF Make/Model: NONE
    EXIF Makernotes: NONE
    EXIF Software: NONE

Searching Compression Signatures: (3327 built-in, 0 user(*) )

EXIF.Make / Software EXIF.Model Quality Subsamp Match?
    ------------------------- ----------------------------------- ---------------- --------------
    SW :[Adobe Photoshop ] [Save For Web 100]

NOTE: Photoshop IRB detected
    Based on the analysis of compression characteristics and EXIF metadata:

ASSESSMENT: Class 1 - Image is processed/edited

I would need the original photo to learn more.

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Looks like you learned enough. Figured it was shopped.

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Looks like you learned enough. Figured it was shopped.

Being "shopped" does not guarantee the photo is fake. It is possible for an image to be run through Photoshop to change the size of the image or to reduce the “bulk” of the image (some common reasons for using Photoshop).

The goal of image analysis is to verify the image to be original and untampered with. If it has been “shopped” or edited, then the image is no longer original. Therefore, one can only say… the image is not original and to learn more, we need to examine the original and unedited photo.

M

Blog Entries
    What it feels to me that the photo is trying to imply that this "beam" is the thing that did the damage and if so, then it's clearly a fake because the explosions happened when it was Dark out. This is a picture of when the sun is up. Now if this photo is legit and a beam did come down and hit the area there, I'm wondering what the purpose of this beam is? Maybe its getting rid of radiation in the area? Or perhaps trying to contain the fire's? Perhaps it's not a beam at all and some sort of Etheric or other Energy release from the Earth itself, ala Ghostbusters ?

Edward

As for clues to the beam:

If the “beam” is a beam of light pointed at the ground, then the building below should be illuminated by the beam of light… but the building is dark. Also, the surrounding dark smoke should show signs of being illuminated by the light… they do not.

If the “beam” is white smoke, then the flames on the ground should be illuminating the base of the smoke (at ground level) with orangish light. It does not.

It is up to you to make your own conclusion.

M