Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Anonymous" the US Army Signals Officer & CIA Operative - Could it be true?

"Anonymous" the US Army Signals Officer & CIA Operative - Could it be true?

IMO, a potential watershed interview.

In under 20 minutes he claims MIB's are real, MJ-12 existed, Area 51 not only had recovered disks but also an ET who provided the equation for anti-gravity (on an index card no less!!), and that Ike was going to invade Area 51 with the 1st Division.

An incredible revelation or the fiction of a hoaxer or perhaps deranged mind?

Knowing that he was likely to die soon (indeed he did die three months after this interview), what could be his motivation for lying with no obvious remuneration?

For what it's worth, I heard an interview with the man who owns and runs MilitaryUFO.org and he claims to have personally vetted "Anonymous" by seeing his CIA credentials, awards, etc.

This one has kept me awake and wondering more than a few nights and I would very much welcome the thoughts of Forum members.
    Last edited by Wansen; 09-05-2015 at 03:05 AM. Reason: I'm a poor typist

Welcome Wansen!

Yes I agree a watershed i/v it was shot by Jeremy Corbell leading up to the Citizens Hearing on Disclosure.
    Jeremy has done some amazing work in the last few years especially finding Nano-man and Patient Seventeen - one of the late great Dr Roger Leir's alien implant patients.
    His site is here:
    http://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/
    http://www.theanonymousinterview.com...INTERVIEW.html

I think he and his friend, Reuben Langdon, are largely responsible videoing and producing the mass set of DVDs for CHD.
    A huge undertaking.
    http://www.citizenhearing.org/shop/testimony
    Last edited by Longeyes; 09-05-2015 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Welcome Wansen!

Yes I agree a watershed i/v it was shot by Jeremy Corbell leading up to the Citizens Hearing on Disclosure.
    Jeremy has done some amazing work in the last few years especially finding Nano-man and Patient Seventeen - one of the late great Dr Roger Leir's alien implant patients.
    His site is here:

I think he and his friend, Reuben Langdon, are largely responsible videoing and producing the mass set of DVDs for CHD.
    A huge undertaking.
    Many Thanks Longeyes!

I eagerly read & watched many of your posts and was hoping for your thoughts on "Anonymous".

I look forward to reading those links you provided, very kind of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Welcome Wansen!

His site is here:

A huge undertaking.
    Wonderful information in those links Longeyes and I know what I'm watching tonight thanks to you.

For what it's worth, I believe "Anonymous", and I find that troublesome to say the least.

I truly hope I'm wrong and that he was lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    Wonderful information in those links Longeyes and I know what I'm watching tonight thanks to you.

For what it's worth, I believe "Anonymous", and I find that troublesome to say the least.

I truly hope I'm wrong and that he was lying.
    I believe "Anonymous" too, Wansen!

I also believe there are more like him out there that may have taken their knowledge to the grave, and that is very unfortunate for us truth seekers . . .!

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    I believe "Anonymous" too, Wansen!

I also believe there are more like him out there that may have taken their knowledge to the grave, and that is very unfortunate for us truth seekers . . .!
    I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on him, to me, the implications are disturbing at the very least. I couldn't agree more about how unfortunate this situation is for those interested in the truth.

I belief Anonymous, also. I can see how some of what he says is consistent with other revelations about that time period. I can't believe it is just a dying man trying to grab a relatively worthless piece of fame by repeating a tale he'd read and really knew nothing first hand about. Too little reward and much more important things on his mind. Doesn't mean he couldn't have done that but unlikely in my opinion. I put this in the pile with all the other late-life confessions about UFOs, etc.
    Wansen, what do you find particularly disturbing about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I belief Anonymous, also. I can see how some of what he says is consistent with other revelations about that time period. I can't believe it is just a dying man trying to grab a relatively worthless piece of fame by repeating a tale he'd read and really knew nothing first hand about. Too little reward and much more important things on his mind. Doesn't mean he couldn't have done that but unlikely in my opinion. I put this in the pile with all the other late-life confessions about UFOs, etc.
    Wansen, what do you find particularly disturbing about it?
    Doc, thank you for your thoughts on this...

I don't know where to begin with regards to what I find disturbing....

That we've been lied to and intentionally mislead about the existence of ET life - and the benefits that John Lennon spoke of regarding such knowledge - contact ongoing for perhaps as long as 70 years! The likely connection such contact has had on the abduction phenomenon; the threats, intimidation and slander (and likely far worse) of persons who have come/tried to come forward to speak the truth. The (undoubtedly) mind-boggling amount of time, energy and resources used to obfuscate this truth, etc.

Simply put, in a true democracy, an informed public vote to elect their leaders. Conversely, a mis/dis informed public is intentionally mislead and therefore, manipulated not served by its elected leaders.

This is IMO, one of, if not THE most important truths: We are not alone/we are being visited. To withhold this great truth does mankind an incredible disservice.

Obviously, it's intentional and part of an ongoing effort that is used to propagate an illusion.

What other great truths are being withheld from us? What other things might we learn and grow from are being deliberately hidden? What right does TPTB have to deny us the knowledge that we are not alone and the undoubtedly beneficial effect it would have on mankind?

When I saw that huge, glowing saucer hovering over Camelback Mountain and the 'star' that raced back-and-forth across the sky in the South China Sea, it wasn't the fact that I was seeing UFOs that blew my mind. It was the understanding that the phenomenon was real and that this great (and IMO so very important) truth was deliberately being kept from us.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    Doc, thank you for your thoughts on this...

I don't know where to begin with regards to what I find disturbing....

That we've been lied to and intentionally mislead about the existence of ET life - and the benefits that John Lennon spoke of regarding such knowledge - contact ongoing for perhaps as long as 70 years! The likely connection such contact has had on the abduction phenomenon; the threats, intimidation and slander (and likely far worse) of persons who have come/tried to come forward to speak the truth. The (undoubtedly) mind-boggling amount of time, energy and resources used to obfuscate this truth, etc.

Simply put, in a true democracy, an informed public vote to elect their leaders. Conversely, a mis/dis informed public is intentionally mislead and therefore, manipulated not served by its elected leaders.

This is IMO, one of, if not THE most important truths: We are not alone/we are being visited. To withhold this great truth does mankind an incredible disservice.

Obviously, it's intentional and part of an ongoing effort that is used to propagate an illusion.

What other great truths are being withheld from us? What other things might we learn and grow from are being deliberately hidden? What right does TPTB have to deny us the knowledge that we are not alone and the undoubtedly beneficial effect it would have on mankind?

When I saw that huge, glowing saucer hovering over Camelback Mountain and the 'star' that raced back-and-forth across the sky in the South China Sea, it wasn't the fact that I was seeing UFOs that blew my mind. It was the understanding that the phenomenon was real and that this great (and IMO so very important) truth was deliberately being kept from us.

Well Said and more people should feel the same way. Too many sit back and don't want to be bothered with the implications of just that one big lie, not to mention what else is being lied about, Ie: Earth's true history, Who we really are, The religion wars which is purposely keeping people at odds with each other(also insert just about everything else that keeps humanity apart and at odds with each other globally, securlarlly, and individually).

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Well Said and more people should feel the same way. Too many sit back and don't want to be bothered with the implications of just that one big lie, not to mention what else is being lied about, Ie: Earth's true history, Who we really are, The religion wars which is purposely keeping people at odds with each other(also insert just about everything else that keeps humanity apart and at odds with each other globally, securlarlly, and individually).

Edward
    I appreciate your thoughts Edward, I only wish there were more people who think like you do. However, it's been my experience that even the most concrete, verified, multiple independently confirmed information on this subject will gain little (or no) headway with certain individuals. In truth, had I not had my sightings, I could have been one of the voices crying out debunkery.