Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is This ET Contact?

Is This ET Contact?

Is this ET Contact? I'm interested in what people have to say.

Most intriguing indeed.

Something about Greer however.......I just don't know.

It might be a kind of military flare, perhaps a ballute, balloon/parachute, to suspend the flare for more time, out at sea perhaps NAVY SEALS training exercise? As a typical nocturnal light sighting, there is not enough information to determine what exactly these are. UFO? Flares? There is just not information to really say. Greer's new age B.S. does not sit well with me.

Is there someone on this forum who is a close follower on Dr Greer. Now years ago when he started going down this path I thought he was trying to start up his own cult. But he seems to continue down this path of ET Disclosure and seems to have started making regular contact.

The idea being: start with a group of people practicing mediation, clear the mind, make a call to the enlightened ETs to come here to Earth to show themselves. Then Visualise the Milky Way, then where we are on the edge of the Milky Way and then Zero in on our Solar System then further down to our Blue Planet. Then the location on Earth itself.

Now when I heard that for the first time I thought "what a load of crap". I know of many groups that try this for example Raelians but has Dr Greer some how got it right?

He has talked about lots of groups doing this at the same time around the world a few years back. Nothing seems to of come up until I saw this clip from early this year.

Anyone else got any comments that might help?

Blog Entries
    IMO I believe he was a positive image to the UFO community when he first started out but got a little taste of the money and donors to the UFO cause and he began to embellish the cash flow and the attention which comes along with it, more so than the cause he represents.

I am not an expert on videos but it does appear to be flares.

For around $2,500 a head you too can sit and meditate with Dr. Greer for a few hours. Let’s do the math if he gets 25 people to sit and meditate with him that would be $62,500. Not bad for a nights work.

http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/ce-5...n-information/

Again this is just my opinion. I have no insider knowledge of his motives.

Last edited by atmjjc; 09-10-2015 at 04:48 AM.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    Most intriguing indeed.

Something about Greer however.......I just don't know.

First thing I would point out is that the brightness illuminates a wide area and is not seemingly directed in some kind of useful purpose.
    Next, the two objects have a similar flare rate, both start and end in a very similar period of time.
    Indicating to me (an opinionated observer) that these are standardized pieces of equipment. (duration, brightness, etc)

So I would say it is very likely a (very terrestrial) flare.

---------------------------

The more interesting aspect of the entire episode is less about the lights and why he was there in the right place at the right time for that event. <wink wink>

Dr. Greer (in my view and opinion) is a legitimate and bonafide (PR) agent with shady connections.
    People always point the finger at everything and everyone to call other folks agents, but I don't think you'd be off the mark to collar this guy as one.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

If I remember correctly, a plausible explanation was that these were two flares.

EDIT TO ADD: Discussed before in this thread:
    http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...Vero-Beach-UFO
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    IMO I believe he was a positive image to the UFO community when he first started out but got a little taste of the money and donors to the UFO cause and he began to embellish the cash flow and the attention which comes along with it, more so than the cause he represents.

For around $2,500 a head you too can sit and meditate with Dr. Greer for a few hours. Let’s do the math if he gets 25 people to sit and meditate with him that would be $62,500. Not bad for a nights work.

I agree with you to see those numbers is staggering and massive motivation to hoax such events. It will take a lot more recorded contact to convince me.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    If I remember correctly, a plausible explanation was that these were two flares.

EDIT TO ADD: Discussed before in this thread:
    http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...Vero-Beach-UFO
    Thanks for link
    Last edited by GusB; 09-10-2015 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post

Out of interest, hands up for anyone who would actually pay me such money to have a large scale meditation session? In all seriousness, but not that I would do such (to be frank I find money grabbing of this kind to be exceptionally boring, as would be such a meditation session... I'd be more interested in working with people to do a proper analysis of combining differing material's influence fields to create artificial effects.)