Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gaiam TV Insider!

I'm just interested in whether he is lying or telling the truth.
    Simple as that.

The more names he mentions , anything that can be verified will help his case, so far he has said virtually nada
    that can be checked.
    Apparently in Episode 13 "Portals: Navigating Time," Corey Goode praised the work of Nassim Haramein.

Looked him up and his work seems very impressive. Doesn't mean Corey is on the money.

I find it very interesting that his Dracos seem to be made of nanites. Possibly from this uber galaxy conquering AI.
    Perfect way to take over a world is seed it with your technology. Let the locals develop it sufficiently for them to be completely dependent on it, take over.
    Always wondered why it was so easy to take down the Roswell craft very fishy.

Trojan horse in the form of a crashed craft - full of generous gifts ie transistors optical fibres all you need to create a global network and highly advanced computers.
    Just a theory? But who knows....

I been slowly working my way through Corey's website
    http://spherebeingalliance.com/
    The great thing they have done is put up transcripts of all the interviews. So you don't have to spend hours watching the videos.

Still struggle to believe him. Does anyone know of any respected UFO researcher who is standing by him?
    Or any other witnesses that have come forward to back up his claims?
    It doesn't help that David Wilcock feeds him conspiracy after conspiracy for him to verify.
    If you really want verification you ask them what they know first then tell them what you know and how it confirms that.
    Wilcock repeatedly says 'so so and so has said this about this can you confirm it?'. And Corey usually goes ' yeah' or 'no not quite but this'??
    That's not verification, if the guy is lying you feeding him more material and perpetuating your own delusion.
    Can Corey not find others or inspire others to come forward now?
    Last edited by Longeyes; 10-12-2015 at 09:56 AM.