Thread: Serpo versus Sieu

Serpo versus Sieu

As some of you may know, who really study all the things that have come out, that the planet at Zeta Reticuli was referred to by aliens as both Serpo and Sieu, I wonder if what we heard was a difference in accents or perhaps province dialects in the Eben langauge?

For instance, Erde and Earth are one in the same, both correct, one German said, and one English said.

In America, we have dialects that are so different from each other, like Boston (Southy), Bronx, Georgia, French Arcadia Louisiannan, etc, etc.

Just a thought.

I think you mean Seinu.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Serpo, Seinu, and Sieu were all names given for the planet involved in the exchange program. Sieu was the least frequently reported and/or used in the discussions at the principal forums involved in discussing the information. Sieu, it seems, fell out of general use and is now nearly forgotten although early reports mentioned it.
    See: http://ufodigest.com/projectserponews.html (The date at the top of the page seems to be an error as this is very old information, circa 2006 is my guess.)

serpo experience may now be looked upon as an encounter with a migratory e.t. species. there are numerous vagabond e.t. species who have visited the earth over time for whatever reason.

some may have lost their home world through an act of war, as is the case with the serpo e.t.

others may just be have been passing through on an incidental journey and may have chanced upon the earth and solar system.

the lyrans were e.t. pilgrims who planted their seed on earth after their home world was supposedly destroyed by some interplanetary war.

the technology is one thing - the history of this lot is another.

disposition of destroyed home worlds must be addressed. what happened during the act of war and the current status of the supposedly destroyed home world must be investigated.

technology of the serpo e.t. was novel and intelligent. particularly the energy devise.

but there is the issue of the planet serpo itself.

serpo mission descriptions of the planet portray an incredible topography.

it is an earth like world with two moons and a very severe desert climate.

serpo must be geo engineered to make it safer for human habitation. an estimate is that approximately 7x10e18 ton of water and rock and nitrogen and neon and helium is needed to transform serpo into a somewhat garden world suitable for human habitation. this is about one tenth the mass of the moon of earth.

do serpo e.t. have the technology to undertake such massive compounding of the elements ??

the material needed for geo engineering are the asteroids. the stellar system of serpo probably is gifted with asteroids and minor planetary bodies similar to thesolar system. some of those asteroids may have serpo's name on them. so, undertaking geo engineering to some extent may be agreeable to e.t. and human alike.

humans on earth practice geo engineering: they build tunnels, mine the earth for minerals, quarry the earth, dig canals ... but this is negative geo engineering. this is destructive geo engineering. positive geo engineering occurs when intelligent beings knowingly add matter and mass to a preexisting planet to make it more livable. this is constructive geo engineering and its scope ranges from fortifing planetary atmosphere to building islands in the sea.

may be it is best to simply leave serpo as it is. so that its unaltered pristine state is conserved.

the adventure to serpo has taught more than what was bargained for.
    Last edited by aquila; 10-18-2015 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aquila View Post
    humans on earth practice geo engineering: they build tunnels, mine the earth for minerals, quarry the earth, dig canals ... but this is negative geo engineering. this is destructive geo engineering. positive geo engineering occurs when intelligent beings knowingly add matter and mass to a preexisting planet to make it more livable. this is constructive geo engineering and its scope ranges from fortifing planetary atmosphere to building islands in the sea.
    Interesting. I quite agree on positive geo-engineering.

may be it is best to simply leave serpo as it is. so that its unaltered pristine state is conserved.
    I agree. It is good to have friendly neighbors and allies.

the adventure to serpo has taught more than what was bargained for.
    It will be nice when the archives are finally released. I would love to see some photos from that mission.