Thread: Production of AntiMatter for a CR energy device

Production of AntiMatter for a CR energy device

Hey all,

I know (from what I read online) that Antimatter is quite difficult to get, totally unstable, etc.

It is said to be 'unstable in this universe'.

Basics.....

an·ti·mat·ter
    molecules formed by atoms consisting of antiprotons, antineutrons, and positrons. Stable

antimatter does not appear to exist in our universe.

an·ti·pro·ton:
    the negatively charged antiparticle of a proton.

antiparticle:
    a subatomic particle having the same mass as a given particle but opposite electric or magnetic

properties. Every kind of subatomic particle has a corresponding antiparticle, e.g., the positron

has the same mass as the electron but an equal and opposite charge.

So, if Antimatter is from a different Universe, could that also mean 'Dimension'?

And if it can include a dimension, cant we go there by a typical vehicle 'quantum field' which shifts the said vehicle into another dimension? And if there, couldnt we 'scoop up' some anti-matter quite easily, put it into a very good, totally safe, well made container, then shift back with said Antimatter?

If this were true, what we are trying to get could be so easy to get. A scoop of dirt from another dimension.

If there are an infinite number of universes then I would assume that there would be as many antimatter based universes as there are matter based universes, The hard part though would likely be traveling between the two universes. Also one would have to be extremely careful in opening portals between matter and antimatter universes since you wouldn't want to have atoms from one flowing freely into the other one. Currently scientist have been able to create negligible amounts of antimatter in the lab, but with our current technology it is prohibitively expensive to create enough material to do anything of much use.

Thank you Wally. Good to know. I know its terribly difficult to create right now. Hopefully they'll find a way soon to make it more easily.