Thread: German Haunebu Saucers; Did we find any?

German Haunebu Saucers; Did we find any?

Hey all,

Does anyone know, are there documents stating that perhaps we recovered some of the Haunebu German saucers from WWII? Do we have any information on the Kohler Converter propulsion system?

Any good books on it that I might read?

Many thanks for any input.

lionheart001, Chances are you've already seen these links, but I'll put them up anyway.

This from the first link,

Senator Richard Russell served 38 years in the Senate, and was its senior, and one of the most influential, senators at the time of his death in 1971. He was chairman of the Armed Services Committee from 1951 to 1969, and unsuccessfully sought the Democratic Presidential nomination in 1952.

A report, classified Top Secret until 1959, when it was downgraded to Secret. and not released until 1985. detailing his UFO encounter was made available by the Fund for UFO Research and its chairman, Dr. Bruce Maccabee. Several key documents were obtained by the group through the Freedom of Information Act..

"The three observers were firmly convinced that they saw a genuine flying disc," says the Air Force Intelligence report, dated October 14, 1955.

It goes on to say Russell and his two traveling companions spotted the UFOs on October 4, 1955, while traveling by rail across Russia's Transcaucasus region.

"One disc ascended almost vertically, at a relatively slow speed, with its outer surface revolving slowly to the right, to an altitude of about 6000 feet, where its speed then increased sharply as it headed north."

The second flying disc was seen performing the same actions about one minute later. The take-off area was about 1-2 miles south of the rail line.

Russell "saw the first flying disc ascend and pass over the train," and went "rushing in to get Mr Efron (Ruben Efron, his interpreter) and Col. Hathaway (Col. E. U. Hathaway, his aide) to see it," the report says. "Col. Hathaway stated that he got to the window with the Senator in time to see the first (UFO), while Mr. Efron said that he got only a short glimpse of the first. However, all three saw the second disc and all agreed that they saw the same round, disc-shaped craft as the first."

The Air Force report was written by Lieut. Col. Thomas Ryan, who interviewed Senator Russell's companions in Prague, Czechoslovakia, on October 13, after they arrived there from Russia shortly after the sighting.

In his report, Col. Ryan called the sightings "an eyewitness account of the ascent and flight of an unconventional craft by three highly reliable United States observers. He added that Col. Hathaway led off his account of the sightings by saying: "I doubt if you’re going to believe this, but we all saw it. Senator Russell was the first to see this flying disc. We've been told for years that there isn't such a thing, but all of us saw it."

CIA documents show that the agency later interviewed the three eyewitnesses in the Russell party-and also a fourth person, who had seen the UFOs -whose name was blacked out on the CIA report prior to its declassification.

Interpreter Ruben Efron told the CIA that visibility was excellent. As one UFO approached the train, he said, "the object gave the impression of gliding. No noise was heard and no exhaust was heard, and no exhaust glow or trail was seen by me." After the encounter, Senator Russell told the men with him: "We saw a flying disc. I wanted you boys to see it so that I would have witnesses," according to the CIA documents. And an FBI memo, dated November 4, 1955, also discusses the sighting-and admitted Col. Hathaway's testimony "would support existence of a flying disc".

Klaus Habermohl, a BMW engineer who worked as part of the Flugzeug Special Projects Group in Prague, was captured by the Russians in Prague on or about 11th May 1945. He undoubtedly helped the construction of a Soviet disc and I recently came across plans for another Soviet low aspect aircraft that would have used Nuclear propulsion. I do not know whether this worrying development ever got off the drawing board.

What I do know is that Senator Russell and his party saw a flying disc during a trip to the USSR in 1955 and that his most credible sighting was swept under the carpet by the same military intelligence personnel with knowledge both of unconventional US and Soviet aircraft. I very much doubt whether Russell and his party saw the disc by accident. There were many elements to the ongoing struggle between the Soviet and US military and their intelligence machines and this is reflected in several texts including John Ranelagh's definitive book The Agency (Sceptre 1988). Check out the few CIA documents in its Popular UFO Documents collection and note the near hysteria about advanced Soviet aircraft and intentions.

Perhaps the most important and hidden aspect of this was the increasing threat of Soviet penetration of US airspace via Alaska. In any case the CIA was most concerned about 'non-conventional air vehicles' under development by the Soviets as the 14th June 1954 memorandum entitled "Intelligence Responsibilities for Non-Conventional Types of Air Vehicles" makes very clear.

~Tim Matthews

http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/HAUNEBU.htm

and this. . .

http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?p=1225

Many thanks epo333. A good read. That says the Russians had some Haunebu tech right there. They were barely able to build tanks. No way could they have been making magneto propulsion saucers unless they found some, or the engineers that made them. I wonder why it all faded out?

Off to check these links. Thanks again.

Those were great links. Many thanks.

The propulsion was not called a Kohler. They had some exotic names, such as;
    Drive: Thule Tachyonator (Triebwerk) 7b
    Control: Mag Field Impulser 4

So, if for instance a Haunebu I was powered up, what would spin the Mercury to 50,000 RPM? Would it be a petrol engine? Or was it all electric and if so, then did it have on board batteries? Flight time/range on a Haunebu I was said to be 18 hours. How was it powered that it could last that long?

I had heard that the Kohler Konverter was a form of Tesla coil, but different. I wonder if it was a Tesla coil and they were able to harness it to somehow spool up the inner gyroscope and the mercury tank? But then, the system could only run for 18 hours, so something must either 'run out' or 'burn out'; such as the Kohler going bad, perhaps cooking its coils, or the heated Mercury ran out, got below a certain level, if that were possible. I would think liquid metal would not turn to gas, unless its running that hot, and I dont know of a way we could have made something that would run that hot, it would have cooked the crew.

So little information...

Wouldnt it be cool to make an RC model of a fully functioning Haunebu? 3 foot diameter disc...

Fascinating that these were flying since 1933.

Oddly, I downloaded a lot of Haunebu things online (photos) and that folder that I stored them in is now unaccessable. Evidently something has caused it to be completely corrupt. I cant even delete the folder.

Code Error: 0x80070091 and un-scan-able.. I cant even delete it.

sigh...

Quite a bit of files in there.
    Last edited by lionheart001; 09-26-2015 at 06:42 PM.

Years back I read the book linked below which talked with some authority about Nazi flying saucer technology and related exotic scientific efforts. I was very impressed by the book until I read a review later that poked some holes in Vesco's and Childress' documentation. The review didn't have any better evidence to put forth, so I would still recommend the book. with those caveats.

Many thanks Doc. I'll check that out.

It could be the review was disinformation.

I have fallen into quite a few books now, still reading through them. I have learned a few things since getting into this trek on Haunebu's.

A saucer that is using magnetic lift basically has a positive pole on the top and negative on the bottom. A device with enough current/electrical flow, can create lift (push) via magnetic field flow towards the positive pole.

Its actually in reverse, the flow is flowing outwards from negative and pushing up on the positive.

You can change the positive pole with a inner disc that acts like a pole pointer. You can also have magnets to the sides of the disc for pure horizontal flight effect.

A famous gentleman in America developed tons of EMG technology long before WWII, perhaps mainly around the 1920's and 1930's. I am reading on him now, a Thomas Townsend Brown, who was brought aboard with the US Government. I havent read past that part, but the amount of findings he found is incredible. He was also, oddly enough, part of, or started the, original department that would handle UFO phenomenon and gathering of physical evidence on them (crashes). He quickly got out of it after it was started.

The Haunebu's are a different story. A gyro-craft is what they are referred to and I wonder how they used mercury? That is a bit odd. These things need a tremendous amount of electricity. I wonder how the Haunebu's got the Van De Graaf system working? It must have been one powerful system, especially to lift the massive Haunebu Mark III's off the ground and to tremendous speeds. And that thing has totally different lifters, core things (shaped like vase's) covered with coils. They must have developed a new form of magnetic repulser or pusher.

Basically, what Thomas Brown discovered was that a field could be made to push itself (towards its positive pole) so what people are calling gravity engines could actually be seen as magnetic field propulsion. I dont know if 'gravity' is the correct term, though Thomas Brown did call it that, that in his early theory of gravity, it sees gravity as being a 'pushing' force, instead of 'pulling' as thought by Newtonian theories.

Energy is key.... How on Earth did they get that much power in the Haunebu's....

From more reading in another book, the test saucers or prototypes from Area 51 were charged. The spheres under them were Capacitors that held 1,000,000 volts approximately and gave them a little while of flight capability. Back in the 60's, they didnt have a power source yet for them.

The power source for the Roswell craft was the CR. The Sport Saucer has the small nuclear reactor running on Ununpentium, but I wonder if it also has a CR for electricity?

What would be really interesting is to hear how the Tall Whites craft is powered. Supposedly it has something to do with Photons, but I am not sure. Sub-atomic particles that ride Photons in the glass fiber coils. That must be one interesting G-Engine.