Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tall Whites and the book series 'Millennial Hospitality'

You have point, but can´t that be verified? is it possible?

Where was it stated that he has a Ph.D?

Based on what I've been reading, there's no one who has been able to verify his claims that he has a PhD in nuclear physics... as he claims to have. There are a few threads on Hall at ATS, for example, and some have looked into that but couldn't find anything to back up his claim on that.

As for myself, I would love it if someone could show me information that would confirm that's he's got a PhD in that because I would like to believe that his story about the Tall Whites is not a fabrication. But because there are issues with him telling the truth about his educational background. I really have to hold off on believing his Tall White story for now. Sure, he looks like a nice guy in his interviews but that doesn't mean he's telling the truth about everything... or anything at all for that matter.
    Last edited by A99; 03-15-2016 at 05:46 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Nuclear Physicist Dr Charles Hall Speaks Of Military Contact with Aliens During His Military Service

------------------------------------------

Dr. Charles Hall - Alien Disclosure on Tall White ET's, News Report

http://www.educatinghumanity.com/201...te-aliens.html

He's called Dr. Charles Hall all over the internet. That's what he's calling himself. One would think that if he does not have a doctorate in nuclear physics, he would have corrected everyone on that ages ago.
    Last edited by A99; 03-15-2016 at 05:52 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Are there any occasions where Charles Hall himself says he has a phd or refers to himself as Dr Charles Hall either in his books, speeches or self run web sites?

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    Are there any occasions where Charles Hall himself says he has a phd or refers to himself as Dr Charles Hall either in his books, speeches or self run web sites?
    Hello Sansanoy,

Very interesting comments on this subject; I appreciate your and A99's inputs.

When Charles was here, he was both billed as (in advertisements) and identified as a "physicist" not as a "Dr.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Could his memories be manufactured or implanted? If so he most certainly would believe them as if they were true. But then that raises the question of who gave him those memories and for what purpose. Perhaps the CIA gave them to him as disinformation?
    That's a great question Wally. Honestly, I had never considered it but it would explain much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nautillus View Post
    Allow me to invoque Occam's razer; the simplest explanation is usually the right one. Sometimes one builds a narrative and manages to stick buy it no matter what. Am I saying all of it is fake? I just don't know, but it sure is somehow "too" appealing.

Could a "low status" military guy be allowed to witness the kind of things he tells? Does it make sense in a world of extrem secrecy?
    Without trying to defend him; I recall him saying it was his lowly rank (E-2), that made him ideal as he was very unimportant and quite expendable.

Does this mean there are lots of low rank military around who have knowledge of these matters? Does it sound logic to you?

Make no mistake, I want to believe. I's an amzing tale, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    ....... They have testimony from several witnesses who worked in the same position as Charles or knew him who can at least corroborate some of the events in the stories?......
    I'd forgotten about this.

I should mention that Dr. Salla was also in attendance and was warmly received by Mrs. Hall who remembered his favorable articles on Charles.