Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tall Whites and the book series 'Millennial Hospitality'

Tall Whites and the book series 'Millennial Hospitality'

Hey all,

For those of you that havent heard of this book series and also not heard much about the Tall Whites, I strongly urge you to read the first three books of Millennial Hospitality. You can purchase and download digital versions (as well as book versions) at Amazon.com.

Charles Hall who wrote the books talks about his meetings with them at Indian Springs Aux AFB in Nevada. The Tall Whites had a base North of there which later became part of Area 51, just south of Groom Lake, North of Indian Springs.

He talks about interacting with a unique lady named 'Teacher', talks about their language litely, talks a little about their propulsion system (without detail mind you, but all he could learn at the age of 25 back before SciFi movies came about). They use coils wrapped around the inner hull of their craft which use Photons somehow in Quantum Fields to form various fields which effect gravity and create barriers, etc. They glow white when powered up.

He also interacted with some children as well and talked about them.

Very interesting to hear about some of the details.
    * Their home world is possibly in the Arcturus star system, 36 Light Years away.
    * Mother Ships travel between stars, take about 60 days/ 2 months travel time (in 1965, could be faster now) to go to Arcturus, about 44x the speed of light. Ships must be refitted and refueled, took about 2 weeks in 1965. Passengers onboard a regular Mother ship was about 1,000. They were usually going from one place to another, Earth was a refueling point as it is located in a deep space area, so Earth was a landing point for refueling when crossing a large void of space.
    * Small scout ships were built at their USAF built base in Area 51. These craft varied in size, one like a bus, small scouts, and an ambulance. They could go to the moon in a quick hop, and could go to Mars in several hours. They were unstable at near light speed, so they were kept in lower speeds. They were home-made in the base, and required being able to get outside if the coils needed to be repaired. They could super heat at times and would require being redone or rebuilt or rewound, however they repaired fried coils, which were accessed through exterior panels. Their speeds in atmosphere (in 1965) were about 8,000 MPH with no sonic booms, instant start/stop, consistent with saucer magneto technology, but the Tall Whites supposedly use a Photonic light based system for propulsion compared with Grays Magnetic/gravity system. Perhaps its just a slightly different way of doing the same thing.
    * They didnt clone (back then, I dont know about now) and their children were utmost important.
    * The Tall White women loved Earth women's clothing and were able to get into clothes and wigs and things to look human and would do shopping runs in downtown Vegas (back in the 1960's). They also found gambling interesting.
    * Their nervous system is about 2.5x faster then hours. They can think circles around us.
    * Vegetarians, they do not eat meat. They also live to be about 750 to 1,000 years old. (So did humans before the great flood and when we were originally vegetarians. Humans often lived to be 900 to 1100 years old. Evidence in Babylonian and Hebrew texts show this).
    * The Tall Whites are usally 'very' skinny and I think they eat 2 times per day compared with our 3x plus snacking.
    * Their planet is larger, hotter, about 120F to 140F or more. Constant cloud cover, no skies to see the stars. They love to walk around at night on Earth and see the stars as they cannot on their home world. They didnt know about stars till they had invented craft that flew above their cloud layers.
    * They usually make homes underground. On their homeworld, they enjoy making their shelters and living areas undergroung to better manage their living conditions and shield them from storms, etc.

Great books. I really enjoyed them. You get to know a few characters of the Aliens and see how the USAF were already working nicely with Alien cultures, learning about them, learning to work with them, etc.
    Last edited by lionheart001; 09-24-2015 at 08:23 PM.

Read the books and yes, they were interesting although at times curious in what his writing seemed focused on.
    It became tiring at times to read about yet another trip to the mess hall to get the seemingly endless amount of sandwiches he wrote about eating.

Whether they were true or not is perhaps another question.

IMO, if he made it up, he's got a lot of 'sand' for making repeated appearances talking about his experiences, complete with Q & A to the audience to (apparently) sell his books.

If he's telling the truth and tall whites are living in the Nevada desert...

FWIW, Ed Komarek dedicated an entire chapter to the Tall Whites in his book: http://authors.exopaedia.org/edkomarek/chapter-06.html

There also is a group on Facebook where they are discussed: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199754893384417/
    (It's a private / closed group, so you'll have to ask to be allowed in).
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    FWIW, Ed Komarek dedicated an entire chapter to the Tall Whites in his book: http://authors.exopaedia.org/edkomarek/chapter-06.html

There also is a group on Facebook where they are discussed: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199754893384417/
    Interesting article, thank you for the amplification. Seems to (somewhat) corroborate Hall's writings although it seems the author still has at least a bit of doubt.

I will say that Hall seems very sincere (IMO), during his presentations but his story is so fantastical it beggars belief.

When confronted with a situation like this, I ask myself "with the (proverbial) gun to my head, do I believe this or not"?

What a bizarre subject we've chosen to study: riddled with secrecy and deceit, mis and dis information, outright censorship and more than a bit of derision. Perhaps we are both exceptional and foolish in our pursuit for the truth in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    What a bizarre subject we've chosen to study: riddled with secrecy and deceit, mis and dis information, outright censorship and more than a bit of derision. Perhaps we are both exceptional and foolish in our pursuit for the truth in it.
    Well put.

Garuda wrote; There also is a group on Facebook where they are discussed: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199754893384417/
    Interesting..

I often wonder if the aliens monitor our posts on forums from their bases around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart001 View Post
    (...) I often wonder if the aliens monitor our posts on forums from their bases around the world.
    I don't doubt they do.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I had a chance to visit with Charles Hall yesterday as he was here (Kalani Retreat in Pahoa), to give an intimate lecture on his experiences.

He is extremely personable and presents himself as an honest, forthright and highly intelligent person who is quite genuine.

Some of the information he presented regarding how potentially dangerous both the Tall Whites and especially the Greys can be did not go over well with some who felt our "space brothers" are here only to help us; a shouting match between some of the attendees ensued nearly ruining the event.

Charles' highly detailed accounts of his experiences - including being nearly killed after hit by a Tall White's wrist weapon - was downright chilling.

This combined with some excellent research done by David Hilton has led me to reevaluate my position on Charles' veracity.

To realize that this has been going on since 1965 and has been kept (almost) totally hidden and unknown is a (damnation-able) testimony to the (practically) total control of TPTB over us.

Thats unfortunate. I think a lot of the space brothers scenarios leave a person feeling deeply validated, special, and in some cases righteous. And so an attack on the character of the aliens becomes an attack on the foundation of the way someone views themselves. I remember seeing a debate between Bud Hopkins and John Mack about whether they are good or bad and Mack said something to the effect of "it seems like you got all the abductees with bad experiences and I got all the abductees with good experiences. But the existence of good experiences does not mean that they are good. A good being would not intentionally do bad things, but a bad being would intentionally do both good and bad things.

They say we need to be "more spiritual" but their spirituality is meaningless. The tall whites say they want to teach us to be spiritual while admitting that they wiped out every species of animal on their planet that is in competition with them for food. People say they feel so loved when they are with them, but they don't give love, they cause you to feel love. Love is shown by actions not by emotions. We can induce love in the lab but that doesn't mean it's love. Forcing someone to feel love is mental rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    Thats unfortunate. I think a lot of the space brothers scenarios leave a person feeling deeply validated, special, and in some cases righteous. And so an attack on the character of the aliens becomes an attack on the foundation of the way someone views themselves. I remember seeing a debate between Bud Hopkins and John Mack about whether they are good or bad and Mack said something to the effect of "it seems like you got all the abductees with bad experiences and I got all the abductees with good experiences. But the existence of good experiences does not mean that they are good. A good being would not intentionally do bad things, but a bad being would intentionally do both good and bad things.

They say we need to be "more spiritual" but their spirituality is meaningless. The tall whites say they want to teach us to be spiritual while admitting that they wiped out every species of animal on their planet that is in competition with them for food. People say they feel so loved when they are with them, but they don't give love, they cause you to feel love. Love is shown by actions not by emotions. We can induce love in the lab but that doesn't mean it's love. Forcing someone to feel love is mental rape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    I don't doubt they do.
    After a post like that of Sansanoy, I'd watch him closely. He/She deserves a medal just for saying what (s)he has.

While I do know that some ET do induce artificial emotions for the sake of inducing less trauma on the individual. It does make you wonder about the ethical/moral nature of doing such an act on an unwitting individual. By that I mean making a relationship based on those induced emotions inside that persons body and not because of the contents of that relationship.

For example,
    If moderators or Admins of a forum were to induce on their [human] members artificial emotions and mental sensations outside their control; I am pretty sure 99% of the people who were affected would object to it. Probably vehemently. So that makes you/me wonder what is the right reason to do it. I honestly can imagine a right scenario, but it is a really thin and shaky circumstance.

If someone were to do this to members for the sake to establish a relationship you can only imagine how far it might go. You could <cough> even insert <cough> false back-references into the persons identity to "captivate/assist" into a co-operative mindset. Imagine a soldier who works at a base who also thinks he was born on venus in his last lifetime and how "precious a time it was". You can imagine that it would affect their identity.

Worse yet, if those affected person(s) do not even fully realize it is happening and the individual perpetrating it does not actually opt to disclose it to that person....about that facet of their relationship. It really makes it a disturbing event.

Anyway, a woman like Blossom Goodchild comes to mind. Someone had a good "go" in a similar manner. (IMO)

Edit: I often wonder about the reactions. How fragile and hostile an individual can be if you introduce them to that concept. By default they should opt to avoid what makes them uncomfortable. But honestly, I can imagine it has to be rather traumatic for them to recognize when they have been through the same process being described.
    Last edited by Fore; 03-13-2016 at 11:52 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

I haven't read the books yet, but have watched a few interviews of the author. He keeps mentioning the books all the time like he is too eager to sell them. There's one particular story I found hard to believe. Maybe, all of you who read the books can explain. Remember the female alien who nearly killed a CIA guy who was trying to help her climb the stairs?

How did Hall found out about that? Was he there? (unlikely) Did someone told him the story?(also unlikely) He was a nobody at the time, working on a need to know basis. So what's the story there?