Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Tall Whites and the book series 'Millennial Hospitality'

Quote Originally Posted by Nautillus View Post
    Does this mean there are lots of low rank military around who have knowledge of these matters? Does it sound logic to you?

Make no mistake, I want to believe. I's an amzing tale, but...
    No. Not necessarily.

Yes, if there was a "need to know"

I think it's important to state that Hall specifically pointed out that he was NEVER briefed quote: "Before, during or after" (end quote) his tenure at Area 54 (or what he says is correctly called "dreamland").

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    Charles explains that both his continued relationship with them and his ability to speak about it is founded in the aliens themselves. According to Charles the cooperative relationship with the aliens and the military was in part contingent on the military's cooperation with their demands. Charles was one of their pets, and one of their demands was a continued relationship with Charles while he was employed with the military as well as the latitude to reveal the encounters.

I had the same initial doubt, especially since he released this as fiction first and later said it was true. Here is the way I dealt with it mentally. We can confirm he is who he says he is and worked where he said he worked. They have testimony from several witnesses who worked in the same position as Charles or knew him who can at least corroborate some of the events in the stories as well as attest to UFO interaction at the base though no witnesses had any interaction with the ETs but Charles. So something ET related was very likely going on at this base, and so if his story is false it seems like it's more of a matter of how he was so deceived into experiencing all this.

When historians look at documents to determine the accuracy and truth value of the document they look for certain clues that can reveal the trust worthiness of the author. One such clue is if they reveal evidence that would either be counter to the authors purposes or beliefs. Hall is a catholic and a lot of the aliens information is in direct contrast to Christian belief. If he was motivated by money he might have had the aliens believe in something generic like "Christ consciousness". So there are little clues in his writings that might indicate he is not trying to deceive people.

I tried to see if he is lying by watching the Q@A after his speeches. He doesn't posture himself physically or mentally to prepare for answers. If this were all a theoretical construct of his (a lie) he would have to load up the entire theoretical world into his mind to answer questions so he doesn't contradict himself. But Charles just waits for the question then he calmly accesses his memory and responds based on his memory. He never appears to "make up" new content on the spot or become stressed over any of the questions. He is just very casual to confrontation, but also seems deeply disturbed by what he experienced.

So I am of the mind to think that at the very least he believes his story is true, and if it's not true something needs to account for the strange things happening at that base. If he is honest and his story is false I would be inclined to think the military was experimenting on him. But for me, given the two options, it seems to require less assumptions to believe him. That is how I came to view the whole thing, I don't consider it fact, but I consider it credible enough to begin working with when I think about things.
    Highly impressive observations and a cogent opinion - my profound appreciation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wansen View Post
    Highly impressive observations and a cogent opinion - my profound appreciation.
    Same as above.

We should clone him/her. Hehe
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Yes, it is a very good in-depth analysis... but... if only our dear Charles would correct people who are calling him "Dr." all over the internet...and that, ladies and gentleman should be big red flag for us that something is seriously amiss about this man.... and his story of Tall Whites.

In addition to this, his refusal to take a lie detector test should also raise red flags that he's either an attention seeking conman or a gov't disinformation agent.

Sorry, as much as "I want to believe", I can't jump on the bandwagon on this one until he, at the very least, submits to a polygraph test. As there is no proof or evidence that supports his story, him taking a lie detector test would allow us to consider that his story is, to some extent, not a complete fabrication.
    Last edited by A99; 03-16-2016 at 11:32 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

How did you find out he refused the test?

How do you think?
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Yes, it is a very good in-depth analysis... but... if only our dear Charles would correct people who are calling him "Dr." all over the internet...and that, ladies and gentleman should be big red flag for us that something is seriously amiss about this man.... and his story of Tall Whites.

In addition to this, his refusal to take a lie detector test should also raise red flags that he's either an attention seeking conman or a gov't disinformation agent.

Sorry, as much as "I want to believe", I can't jump on the bandwagon on this one until he, at the very least, submits to a polygraph test. As there is no proof or evidence that supports his story, him taking a lie detector test would allow us to consider that his story is, to some extent, not a complete fabrication.
    Believe it or not, I had a similar idea regarding Charles; as he routinely professes his devotion to the Catholic faith, I wanted to ask him if he'd swear on a Bible that his testimony is true. After giving it a second thought I decided that not only might it seem insulting, but that it also wasn't my 'place' to put him on the spot, as much as I wanted to.

IMO, your skepticism is healthy, warranted and in this field more than absolutely necessary; I appreciate you giving us your honest opinion.

I've got problems with him too, fine write a book about your experiences, but 5 books? Seems more like a money making exercise than anything else.
    Has anyone one else ever claimed independently to have seen TW at his location? And if he had so much interaction could he not have taken any photos?
    For me it's 50/50 whether he is telling the truth. If there was just someone else who could back up his story.

I'm not invested in his story, if he is lying I want to know about it. But I can't fault him for not taking the polygraph. There are two main problems with polygraphs. The first problem is that they only measure arousal so an innocent person can appear to be guilty. The other problem is that a guilty person who knows how the test works can accurately and reliably pass repeated polygraphs.

What this means is that an innocent person has nothing to gain and everything to lose from taking a polygraph. Passing the polygraph will not prove his innocence because it can so easily be tricked. However failing the polygraph while innocent will show him as a liar. Audiences are not satisfied or convinced with innocent polygraph readings, but they will be satisfied with a guilty verdict because the test is reportedly accurate when it's not being tricked. So there is nothing to be gained by the gamble... by winning he doesn't earn trust from the skeptical because the test can be beaten and if he loses he loses everything.

I would never take one personally unless I was already deemed as guilty and this was my only way to establish innocence. My mind is way to chaotic and backwards to trust someones physiological interpretation of my mind.

Personally I can't fault him over the existence of websites with mistaken information. I would hope he would want to correct that information but I can't expect him to police the entire internet. Maybe he has corrected people? we just don't know.

I definitely share your suspicion I just don't have enough information to discount his story. Nor do I have enough information to secure his story either. I'm basically hanging onto these puzzle pieces to see if they fit anywhere else in such a way that a picture starts to emerge. This whole UFO situation is a 1,000 piece puzzle with 2,000 pieces in the box, no picture and you are pretty sure only 500 of those pieces are original to the box.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 03-16-2016 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I've got problems with him too, fine write a book about your experiences, but 5 books? Seems more like a money making exercise than anything else.
    Has anyone one else ever claimed independently to have seen TW at his location? And if he had so much interaction could he not have taken any photos?
    For me it's 50/50 whether he is telling the truth. If there was just someone else who could back up his story.
    Excellent points Longeyes, I know you're a thorough researcher and I thank you for your learned input.