Thread: Differences between Ebens and Grays

Differences between Ebens and Grays

I have noticed quite a few differences in short aliens. Just wonder if anyone can verify.

The Ebens are said to have iris' in their eyes and I think a double iris as well, and one heart/lung organ that is one piece. The eyes look human but larger and their skin is said to be dark brown. (I can verify the dark brown, seeing Ebe2 drive by one day, but thought that might be makeup).

The grays have super large, pure black eyes, white skin like a mushroom, grayish white, and I have heard they have two '2-chamber' hearts that beat very fast, with a green colored blood that uses chlorophyll, like plants, where they perhaps use sunlight as a sustenance.

Doesnt that sound like two entirely different races? Or is one 'disinformation'?

Perhaps the Grays are Ebens that have evolved on a different planet, a colony world? But they still have tremendous differences.

Answer to those questions could vary, depending on what theory and or theories are being considered.

Yeah, I know that reply deserves a humorous slap upside the head...

What is there planet of origin?

Here is one possibility: If genetically engineered in depths of space, Ebens may not have started on a planet.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 10-06-2015 at 08:11 PM.

Here is one possibility: If genetically engineered in depths of space, Ebens may not have started on a planet.

I hadnt thought of that.

So many different types of short aliens. So many aliens period! lol....