Thread: Very odd and interesting UFO, like a building?

Very odd and interesting UFO, like a building?

Hey all,

I thought you might find this interesting. I did.

The one thing I cant stand is someone moving the camera around. This is doing that. But.... The way the craft move, and when they go stealth, that part, having seen things go invisible in a magnetic experiment (Hutchinson), this looks real, that aspect that is.

Makes me think of that comedy movie, where they are looking for the best restaurant in the Universe, those buildings that are giant spacecraft.

I wasnt really looking for UFO's tonight on YouTube. These popped up, and this one is also square-ish, like a building or Borg Cube. I thought I would post this as well. This was spotted by many people over El Paso and 2 good photos exist of it, the best being taken by a young lady on lunch from her job who had a camera.

You can see the surface is very rough, but orderly, like having roof tiles or raised panels, like a Borg cube. The end of the video shows some interesting aspects. People said it appeared out of a dark cloud 'in' a lighter cloud. The end of the video shows proof. It looks like a smoke cloud or something similar.

Interesting...

With magnetic propulsion, and if you can produce a big enough field, you can move a 'building' looking thing quite easily (with enough power). You wouldnt need to worry about aerodynamics. And then again, if its made primarily for portal jumping, then it would probably just portal 'everywhere'. Just my thoughts...

These are on the YouTube channel of secureteam which are known CGI artists / hoaxers, so the chances of this being genuine are minimal.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

CGI "artists"? I hardly think they would qualify as that and I don't know which they are more of, cheapskates or just plain lazy because pre-made 3D boulders are free everywhere you look on 3D content sites and even places like Filter Forge and the same goes for every kind of pre-made UFO imaginable ... all for free. lol The people who create vids like this are puppeteer's, not CGI artists.

When everything is already pre-made, it's like decorating a Christmas tree. Just plop down the object or figure on the editor stage, like Poser or Daz or even ToonBoom, then move it around to create a few keyframes and presto, you've got your movie!
    Last edited by A99; 11-14-2015 at 12:51 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi