Those of you who follow Linda Moulton Howe's Earthfiles site may have heard of this case but it is pretty recent happened in Georgia in the US.
The guy just like in the Rendlesham Forest Incident wrote down a binary ASCII code which translated as

“Continuous protection of humanity 49.27n, 11.5e. Expose Hidden Knowledge to ALL ` citizens. Advancement imperative for planetary survival. Beware of Orion 1350.3 and Z Ruticuli 39.170. Avoid [signal] messages sent.”

49.27n, 11.5 are the co-ordinates for Nuremberg Germany were the Nazi war crime trials were set.

There is an article about it here:

http://cropcirclesresearchfoundation...tary-survival/

Just as I do not question the truth of my colleague and friend Dr. Jesse A. Marcel Jr.’s story about his first-person involvement with a crashed Extraterrestrial UFO in Roswell in 1947, or the above statement from Lord Hill-Norton, I am just as certain that journalist Linda Moulton Howe publishes what she believes to be reliable, but oftentimes difficult to verify information on her website, Earthfiles (www.earthfiles.com).

Over the past few days and after reading Linda Moulton Howe’s October 3, 2015 report concerning a series of strange events that involved U.S. Army Sergeant 1st Class “C.J.” and his family, I have been feeling a deeper-than-usual level of frustration, resentment, and grave concern regarding our government’s / military’s long-standing and ongoing cover-up of the UFO / ET reality. I continually wonder what we might all do to help end this ill-conceived and harmful policy which began so long ago, and that continues through the present day. Given the content of the message (see below) received by “C.J.” as related in Linda’s Earthfiles report, I believe that we should all be very concerned. However, because our nation’s leaders have chosen to withhold the honest truth about ET visitation to this planet for so long, I know that most people are unlikely to take C.J.’s story or similar accounts seriously unless and until they hear the Truth spoken from our President, Barack Obama, in the up-front, straight-forward manner that Truth should always be spoken by a President of the United States of America....

Full article on site