Thread: Sun has 53-Earth-Wide rift (hole) in it

Sun has 53-Earth-Wide rift (hole) in it

Hey all,

Today, a posted article in Facebook shows a photo of the Sun from our Solar space based observatory platform, showing a huge rift in the surface. The rift is quite massive and is approximately 53 Earth's wide, using Earths equator as a unit of measure.

For those who havent heard, many objects have been photographed close to the surface of Sol. These are usually intelligent shaped objects, including giant cubes. When I say giant, I mean like the size of a small planet. Oddly, some of these will show a whirlwind of plasma touching the craft from the surface of our star. My thoughts are, they are refueling using plasma from our star, or perhaps skimming some fuel from our star to take to another location for who knows what.

Just 2 or 3 days ago, there was another sighting of an object, spherical in shape, just over the surface of Sol with a 3 spire flame twist (like three tornados wrapped around each other with space between them) touching the object, like it too was siphoning the energy.

Now, today, as the star is rotating, you can see a massive hole in the surface. I wonder if that caused this? Only makes sense.

Really odd that black spots and holes that occur in the suface of our star show a black interior. You would think the ignition would be carrying on in the core. To me, it looks like a shell. What a mystery.
    Attached Images Attached Images

lionheart001,

You may not be following one of our daily threads that cover these events... Generally posted each day.

Here is today's.

Here is link to thread.

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...2244#post42244

Thats pretty cool. Thanks for the heads up. I look everyday for new threads, this doesnt show up on the top Forum headliner. I'll look for it from now on.

Ahhhhh so... The 3 Min News thread. I missed that. Some great videos. Thanks again. Great parts on the Sun.

"Really odd that black spots and holes that occur in the suface of our star show a black interior. You would think the ignition would be carrying on in the core. To me, it looks like a shell. What a mystery."......

Well, it is really no mystry at all. If you were to isolate out one of the dark areas, it is not dark at all. The surface brightness of the area only make others next to it appear darker because it is not as bright. The optical stretch of your retina is not broad engh ti record what it actually is.
    Last edited by majicbar; 10-21-2015 at 03:03 AM.