Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious city over the skies of China

Blog Entries

Mysterious city over the skies of China

According to the story several hundred people saw this over China. Is this a mirage? A Reflection? Blue beam? Or a rip in dimensions? If that was the case why would there be a city in the sky(Doc brown ala Back to the future pop's in my head, "Your not thinking 4th Dimensionally") Perhaps there is an overlay of worlds or dimensions and perhaps positioning so we might be seeing is of another world or parallel earth but just in a different position in spacial terms. Who knows but it is quite interesting.

Edward

Most likely it is a mirage that can be explained scientifically.

The original footage is from an Italian CGI hoax channel. There are a lot of those coming up suddenly. About 2 months ago, they started spamming / flooding Facebook.

I'll have to add them to the Fake news channels thread.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Did 100's of people 'actually' report this? Or is that false also?

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart001 View Post
    Did 100's of people 'actually' report this? Or is that false also?
    That's false, too.

It's a common MO, nowadays, to make these false claims. Who in Italy would know about what is going on in China?
    They're not interested in truth. They're interested in page views, because that's how they generate money.
    Similarly, there are videos and photos, e.g., of UFOs over Cape Town that are just bad copy and paste work, that never happened here in reality.
    Yet if you read the story, it supposedly was all over the news. Except that it wasn't.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I would never believe that such "mirages" like this are possible had I not seen one myself over Lake Erie one time just before a very active electrical storm was moving into that area. A large area of the clouds broke open and there to my wondrous eyes appeared a heavenly scene of what looked like a village sitting at the bottom of a panoramic mountain scene with a brightly shining light behind it. It was so beautiful, it took my breath away. I just stood there and gazed at it for several minutes before the opening closed. It was like a window that had opened into another world.

Then a few years later, I read how a mirage showing another world was experienced by some researchers at Skinwalker Ranch. It was just one of several paranormal events that had occurred during their stay on that ranch. When I read that, I then realized that my own experience of seeing that other world open up in the sky over the lake is not an unknown phenomenon. I love verification's like that as it's just a reminder to us that there's a common thread that runs through most paranormal phenomena, that being that whatever one experiences, most likely, other's out there have experienced the same kind of thing before too. So we are not alone in our experiences hence why it's so important to share them so that others can compare notes to whatever kinds of experiences they have had too.
    Last edited by A99; 10-19-2015 at 08:18 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Oh, so that photo is a hoax? Just took the time to read all of the posts in this thread but Garuda is correct, that story was not "all over the news" or I would have known about it prior to seeing this thread on it.
    But as for the phenomenon itself? It's real.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Most certainly a hoax. Hoaxes of this nature harm efforts and work done by genuine researchers, and makes real evidence easier to discard by the public.

There is a Biblical reference of a city in space measuring 1,500 miles square. I suspect that such a city does exist.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Most certainly a hoax. Hoaxes of this nature harm efforts and work done by genuine researchers, and makes real evidence easier to discard by the public.

There is a Biblical reference of a city in space measuring 1,500 miles square. I suspect that such a city does exist.
    "It is the BORG. it is the BORG."

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post

Note to self, the diameter of the moon is 2,159 mi according to google.

So, it would be pretty enormous. Though it is described as descending from possibly another dimension or perhaps physical "space"? (unknown)

I believe at least that one exists, like you mentioned.

But this one is just a plain hoax in my book.

-----------------------------

Keep in mind, Garuda has already identified this one in particular as a CGI hoax, so there is no merit (IMO) to think more on this particular topic.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous